Tonites CBT

bobnm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2010
Did you do your walk? We need a report and pics...

SwitchDoc72

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
CBT walk

working on it. Currently have a urethral plug / gates of hell on, with a 1 pound stainless steel ball stretcher / weight. A chain runs from the outmost GOH loop to the weight hooks on the stretcher, where it is attached (2 lengths of it) via a small carabiner. Then it attaches to the back on. Next a vibrating butt plug is in me, and the rest of the chain is pulled tight up my ass and then around my waist several lengths before being locked on. The keys to the locks are at my house. I'm on my way to my office; once it's dark, I will proceed to a nearby park, where I will put on my cuffs and link them to an ice lock, but only after I've stripped totally. Then, just me and my chained / weighted cock and balls, naked, with my hands behind me until the ice melts, will just to have to find a way to not get caught. Wish me luck. Pics to follow!

SwitchDoc72

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Did it!

So, I went to a state park about 10 miles from my house. It is highly wooded, but with several groomed trails which are wide enough for a small tuck or ATV to get through. It's about 5 miles from a large college, and is frequented by coeds walking for exercise.

I chose a trail which was for horses, but had a small gate down indicating it was closed for horse traffic; the foot path winded around the gate, and I took off. After walking for about 15 minutes and not seeing anyone, I veered off the path and into the woods. I got about 100 feet in, stopped, stripped. I was carrying my frozen lock device, which I placed in a bag of ice so it didn't melt too fast. I had inserted the urethral plug / gates of hell product, a vibrating butt plug, and a 1/2 pound stainless steel lock-on ball weight, with the hex key being at home. Chained to the GoH gates and ball weight was a 10-foot chain, which then ran under my ass forming a strap to hold in the butt plug, and then wrapped around my waist several times before being pulled tight and locked on me. The chain was locked to the GoH and ball weight as well. The lock keys for the locks were all at home.

I had worn a t-shirt and athletic shorts and flip flops. After stripping, I locked my ankle cuffs to my chains on my waist, one hand on each side. One side I used the ice-lock release in-between the cuff and chain.

I had done it - -I was naked, outside, in serious CBT, plugged, and unable to move my hands. I stood there for about 10 minutes just getting my bearings. Unfortunately, just as I was setting off to walk the path, the ice lock gave way - it was 95 degrees outside, so it didn't last long.

Once it gave way, I still went ahead, picked up my clothes, and walked about half-way back naked just carrying my clothes. The chain strap in my ass loosened and the plug fell out, but otherwise my balls and cock remained locked up until I got home.

Right as I got back to my car in the parking lot, a coed about 22 years old walked off the other path!

bobnm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2010
You got of easy :-(
Did you take any pics of your bondage?

Featured Threads

New Personals