Torture me, F

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Hello, over the next few days i will be creating a new album on this site. Any task posted on here on PM'ed to me will be included weather it be ass, cunt or tit. I have the use of my hairbrush, a ruler, elastic bands, toothpaste, toothbrush and a load of pencils. Please cause me pain for your pleasure.

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Here are a few ...
Put atleast 3 pencils in that cunt and tape up the entrance ...
Rub lots of toothpaste inside your pussy lips ...
Put 2-3 green chilles in your pussy and tape them there .. Now where clothes and go around like that , keep it on the whole day ..
If you like being degraded kik at sextalk_ps

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Here are a few ...
Put atleast 3 pencils in that cunt and tape up the entrance ...
Rub lots of toothpaste inside your pussy lips ...
Put 2-3 green chilles in your pussy and tape them there .. Now where clothes and go around like that , keep it on the whole day ..
If you like being degraded kik at sextalk_ps

Sounds great! Except I do not have any chillies, is there an alternative?

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Would you be brave enough to flick your clit 10 times with an elastic rubber band AS HARD AS POSSIBLE and show us, how swollen and abused it looks like afterwards? In case that this would be too easy for you, add some toothpaste on your inner labia, before starting... extra minty! ;)

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Would you be brave enough to flick your clit 10 times with an elastic rubber band AS HARD AS POSSIBLE and show us, how swollen and abused it looks like afterwards? In case that this would be too easy for you, add some toothpaste on your inner labia, before starting... extra minty! ;)

Thank you! I will do this as soon as I can

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Youll make a good slave btw

Sounds great! Except I do not have any chillies, is there an alternative?
nothing better than chillies for that one though .. Maybe just try hot sauce

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Hot Sauce is a close alternative i guess..

as for some fun-

use the toothbrush to scrub clean your labia using toothpaste. wash it. then use the hairbrush (Pointy ends) to give your pussy a nice beating.. (50 hard ones at least). like it?

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Hot Sauce is a close alternative i guess..

as for some fun-

use the toothbrush to scrub clean your labia using toothpaste. wash it. then use the hairbrush (Pointy ends) to give your pussy a nice beating.. (50 hard ones at least). like it?

Thank you for your task! I will complete it soon :)

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Take two pencils and place your nipple in between them. Use a rubber band to close the pencils on your nipple. Then do the same to the other one. Then grab them and twist them 90 degrees 10 times. Then take your ruler and give each tit 50 spanks. Make sure each are nice and hard. Then take your hairbrush and give each tit 50 spanks with each side (50 with the bristles and 50 with the back). Finally take another rubber band and use it to snap you tits 50 times. Make sure to pull the rubber band back at least 2 inches before letting go.

Enjoy your tit torture.

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Take two pencils and place your nipple in between them. Use a rubber band to close the pencils on your nipple. Then do the same to the other one. Then grab them and twist them 90 degrees 10 times. Then take your ruler and give each tit 50 spanks. Make sure each are nice and hard. Then take your hairbrush and give each tit 50 spanks with each side (50 with the bristles and 50 with the back). Finally take another rubber band and use it to snap you tits 50 times. Make sure to pull the rubber band back at least 2 inches before letting go.

Enjoy your tit torture.

Thank you very much, i shall complete this soon

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Take the pencil and rubber band clamps, tie a string around each, then tie a filled water bottle to each one. First let them pull down, then take and run the strings over your shoulder and have them pull your tits up.

zkennedy137

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2015
What to do

rub cinnamon toothpaste in your clit and your ass and then put your hairbrush with 3 or 5 pencils strapped to it with your rubber bands. Then put the bundle in your ass. Next put the toothbrush and ruler in your clit. On top of all of it write "Dirty Whore" on your titts and put a few rubber bands on each titt. Then take the picture.

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Take the pencil and rubber band clamps, tie a string around each, then tie a filled water bottle to each one. First let them pull down, then take and run the strings over your shoulder and have them pull your tits up.

Thank you for your dare, hopefully my tits will be very sore afterwards.

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
rub cinnamon toothpaste in your clit and your ass and then put your hairbrush with 3 or 5 pencils strapped to it with your rubber bands. Then put the bundle in your ass. Next put the toothbrush and ruler in your clit. On top of all of it write "Dirty Whore" on your titts and put a few rubber bands on each titt. Then take the picture.

Great task! Would you rather the toothbrush with handle in pussy or bristles in pussy?

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
To get started: take a picture of you naked on all fours from the side.

Then take that ruler to your ass: 50 swats at each cheek. To finish take a picture with your ass empty, one with as many pencils as you can fit in it and one just after you took the pencils out again. All three pictures from behind.

Featured Threads

New Personals