Torture my cunt

Trick

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 30, 2015
So far I've discovered toothpaste, ice and, perfume all seriously hurt. I am very welcome to other ideas and tasks. Clothespegs, too, are fun. Please help me destroy my pussy. The only thing is that I don't want anything to do with spanking, edging or cumming. Only things that are silent and I can hide when walking around in agony.

Kinkdevil

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 23, 2015
Attach clothes pegs to the outer lips and then use tape and attach them to the inside of your thighs so they pull and occasionally come off as you walk around. When they all come off re attach without removing the tape

Trick

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 30, 2015
I really like that. I will do it when I wake up tomorrow and keep them on during the day.

secre123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2015
rope between your lips (pussy lips, of course). Wear the rope as a belt, and a segment between your lips. You will feeling it while you are waking or talking with your family and friends.

secre123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2015
I love play with candle and hot wat.. but you don't can do it while you are walking.

kinkyone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2015
Grab some pencils and put them inside your pussy, now close your pussy hole with some tape, and leave it there for as long as you can. Make sure to pee first of course.

Put at least 3 pencils inside, and use a lot of tape so they don't come out.

Trick

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 30, 2015
I will do that, I should have an interesting day tomorrow. I might try wax later, sounds fun.

silverdarknight

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 18, 2010
"Walking around in agony" is the effect we are looking for eh?

Ok. Put on a nice pair of silky underwear and some jeans. Grab a pair of gardening gloves and head to a patch of waste ground. You are looking for a good nettle patch.

Then put on your glove, take off your top and stuff as many nettles into your bra as you can fit. I don't mean just a handful each side - really stuff them in.

Now get dressed again.

I bet you know what you are doing next, eh?

Now take off your jeans and pull down your knickers, at least as far as your knees. Fill them with nettles too - just put handful after handful in until the top of the pile is brushing your cunt.

...and pull your knickers up, put your jeans back on and go home.

Oh, and no getting undressed again until the nest l next morning :D

Sound like your kind of fun?
Any questions?

masterkik

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 23, 2015
use a stapler with out pins ofcourse.
and use it as if you are stapling your pussy lips.
this will give extreme pain and agony;)

womanizer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
not sure if this one has been said, but, get some hot sauce and rub in on your pussy, then, attach a clothes peg to your clit and walk around like that for the rest of the day.

N S

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 17, 2015
Same with the rope (string), except attach beads (by tying them in) to be positioned around your clit so they rub on it with each step.
Attaching as many pegs to your pussy and then leaving them on (and replacing them if they are detached) throughout the day should leave you nice and sore.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Take a pair of bikini panties and turn them inside out then push pins or tacks through the lining. Turn them back and then soak all in a solution of hot chilli sauce and toothpaste. Leave whilst doing other dares.
Next whilst out buy three not too rubber balls (you can get them in pound shops) the size of the tip of your middle finger touching the tip of your thumb. Drop these into the panties solution.
When your pussy is good and tender from other dares, insert the balls, then pull on the panties but not too tight against your pussy, the points should just scratch, we don't want to ruin the moment. Pull on tights and a pair of shorts, not too tight. Now go out and take with you your tightest shorts.
Once out practice bending occasional attempts to sit but all the time not doing so. Find yourself a nice piece of wall you can straddle comfortably and where you are not observed. Straddle the wall, legs either side your pussy above the bricks keeping yourself just off it with your thighs, slip your hands under your tee shirt and grab your nipples hard, focus on the pain in your nipples and lift yourself slightly now sit down hard and rock back and forwards pushing the pins in, letting the soaked solution get into all those scratches. Change the loose shorts for the tights ones and go for a walk sitting as often as possible on corners of chairs tables so the pins and solution increase your discomfort.

fnuller

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 17, 2015
All nice ideas.. how about taking 3 fairly large apples, dipping them in chili sauce and forcing them up your pussy for the day?

Featured Threads

New Personals