Tortured while bondaged on playground at night

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
04-27-2011: Tortured while bondaged on Wood-Playground at night

Now I’m back from holidays and have a bit time to update my blog.
This story happened in the night from April 26th to 27th.

I was at my parent’s home and when I was walking around I came to a Wood-Playground near to their home. One of the playground equipments attracted my attention. It was the only one, which wasn’t made from wood. So it was a metallic ladder of 2 metres in 45 degree angle to the ground, continued as bars which had originally a chain attached to its end going down towards the ground ending at a big wheel, so that this wheel can swing above the ground.
But the chains and the wheel were missing now.

When I saw it, I imagined me bound to this ladder and decided to give it a try at night.

At night I waited until about 0:30 am, so the danger of getting caught was minimal.
I only wore my red pullover and jogging pants and shoes. For my torture I searched for handcuffs, rope, ankle leather restraints, a ball gag, a butt plug and clothespins.
I also took my camera and a tripod with me.

It was a very dark night, not very warm, but also not very cold.
I went towards the playground with excitement. The tripod in my hand was cold, because it was metallic.

When I walked down the little dirt road to the playground which lies in the woods, I stopped at the edge of the parking, because the road is very close.
Besides the roads is a pavement and a lane for biker.
And actual I saw the shadow of a person on the pavement. So I stopped and tried to hide behind the bushes. But short after the person stopped too. Exactly at the gap in the fence at the parking. I was feared he saw me and tried to be as quiet as possible. My heart was bumping.
I took several minutes, I don’t know what he did, but he didn’t enter the parking and disappeared.

I waited a bit and entered the playground then. I was a bit scared, because it was dark and the playground was surrounded by forest, but it was ok then.
I searched for the ladder and had to notice, that the metal was very cold...

Then I searched for my toys and began to prepare the ladder. I wrapped some rope to each vertical bar at the lowermost step, to fix my ankle restraints to it later. Then I cuffed one end of each handcuff to the second to last step on top of the ladder.

I was freezing a bit by then, but the time to strip was come. So I undressed my pants and then my pullover. At last I took my shoes off and stood nude on the playground, an amazing feeling. Under my feet was the cool sand that surrounded the ladder.
I hurried up, because it was cold.

At first I shoved the butt plug in my ass and put the ball gag in my mouth, so all my holes were stuffed. Next I attached a clothespin to my left nipple, then another one to my right nipple, causing some nice biting pain. I attached four other clothespins, one on the left and one on the right of my nipples.
I had one rope left, which I used to tie my balls up, but I left much rope unused, to fix it to the ladder later.
At last I put the leather restraints on my ankles.

I was very excited, because after the next step I would be ‘helpless’ bound to the ladder on this playground.
I climbed on the ladder and started with wrapping the end of the rope from my balls around the lowermost step, so the rope was tight. Then I used the snap hooks on the restraints to fix my feet to the rope on the ladder.
Finally I raised my arms and closed the unused ends of the handcuffs around my wrists. This movement stressed the skin on my chest and I was groaning, because the clothespins became more painful.

I was now stretched on the ladder, both holes stuffed, balls tied up and nipples tortured by some clothespins. I was very horny.
I imagined to be really helpless, bound by another person who enjoyed my pain and will use my body.

Like this I laid there under the dark nightly sky for about ten minutes. I heard some strange noises from the forest and I was getting cold, so I decided to free myself.
The keys for the handcuffs were fixed to them, so I had only to get them into the keyholes to get free.

Then I released my feet and my balls and rubbed my cock a bit, because I was so horny.

I tried to take a photo, but I was too slow to get fixed to the ladder completely, so I cheated a bit. You can see this photo in my album.

My body was aching and I was now feared again, because I had heard some noises in the forest that I decided to return back home. So I removed the toys from my body and got redressed before I took the way home.

It was a very exciting experience, but I was happy when I was in my room...

Tordalk

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
I believe it were some not dangerous little animals like mice or hedgehogs.
But I don't know and I was affraid it could be a wild boar...

Featured Threads

New Personals