Torturous Tasks, 22/nb

sabcat24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2019
Seattle
Make this master-less femme sub suffer! I want to see what kind of things this forum can come up with. I will respond to as many as I can with a report, and possibly even pictures.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello and welcome!

Perhaps it would help the assembled kinksters if you could list a few things you are into, as well as things that are off limits for you? Its also handy to let us know what kind of toys and equipment you have on hand to actualize your abuse?

sabcat24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2019
Seattle
Hello and welcome!

Perhaps it would help the assembled kinksters if you could list a few things you are into, as well as things that are off limits for you? Its also handy to let us know what kind of toys and equipment you have on hand to actualize your abuse?

I have common household items, though I can buy things.

My limits are illegal, underaged, social suicide, permenant, and ingesting scat.

Boywonder518

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2018
I would like to see you spread your anus wide and put some vinegar on your ass hole then use an electric toothbrush bristle side up inside and clean it all out. Next, put clothes pins wherever they can fit and have a good sense of pain. Then I want you to get the biggest thing you have or can fit and put it in there as deep as it can go. Now you’re going to take that same toothbrush and clean everything else down there with it. And make sure your asshole gets a good outside scrub as well. Then you will sit there with these on and edge yourself 10 times. Then one by one pull the clothes pins off.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Simply follow my diy topics and give me feedback. Is that too much?

Featured Threads

New Personals