Toys!

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
For those that are interested, my toys are listed below. For the impatient or if you'd rather see pics: here are two albums.
Toy collection (excluding electrosex toys)
My toys in use

Toys

In addition to normal household items such as rubber bands, padlocks, clothes pins, toothpaste and hot sauce I have the following toys available:

Dildo's/plugs/vibrators
  • Thin dildo-style vibrator
  • Bullet vibe
  • Hitachi magic wand (adjustable speed)
  • Slightly ribbed dildo (medium/can take this easily)
  • Natural looking dildo (medium/can take this easily, with balls and suction cup)
  • Large/heavily ribbed dildo with suction cup (can fuck myself with this with a lot of lube, but it's not comfortable), 1.7 inch diameter, picture for reference
  • Even larger black dildo, about 2 inches in diameter, picture
  • Bad Dragon Nova the Breeder, medium size (which is actually huge!) and medium firmness
  • Several small butt plugs (the smallest is about 0.5 inch at the widest point and is hard to keep inside)
  • Medium buttplug (about 1.5/1.75 inch at the widest point, I can insert/wear this quite easily)
  • Large buttplug (about 2.5 inch at the widest point, very hard to insert and uncomfortable to wear)
  • Anal stretching rings and harness. I can wear the smallest one comfortably, the medium one is uncomfortable, and I can't get the large one in (yet). These stretch my asshole far wider than the plugs do, and have an opening in the center.

Nipple toys
  • Nipple clamps with magnetic weights (these); they suck (don't have a real "bite" and tend to come off easily) but the weights can be used in creative ways.
  • Japanese clover clamps (these hurt like hell, even without hanging weights from them!)
  • Spring clamps (this type; these fit my nipples perfectly and are slightly less painful than the clover clamps. In combination with an elastic band and the magnetic weights they can be hell as well.
  • Nipple pumps (in disguise)
  • And obviously lots of clothes pins!

Spanking
  • Leather paddle (yes, with the cute heart!)
  • Flogger
  • 10" wooden paint stirrer (like this one)
  • Household items such as spoons, spatula's, belts etc

CBT/Chastity
  • MyStim Public Enemy #2 chastity cage with electrosex pads and urethral insert
  • Lucifer's Chamber ball stretcher with adjustable spikes (link), also lockable. A bit too small for longterm wear but OK for about an hour or so.

Electrosex

Bondage stuff
  • Wrist and ankle cuffs (leather, can be worn for longer periods and can be locked with padlocks)
  • Self-bondage ice lock (this one) that will keep me locked up for 1-2 hours if needed
  • A safe with timer for 1 minute-72 hours (info) for storing keys to padlocks
  • Rope
  • Velcro

Crossdressing
  • Heels
  • Several panties
  • Dresses
  • Pantyhose
  • Lingerie
  • Lipstick

Misc
  • Collar with "SLUT" printed on it
  • "Drool gag"; one of those ball gags with small holes in them
  • Large gag with hole for feeding liquids
  • Both normal and warming/tingling lubes
  • Fake cum lube
  • Fitbit HR for fitness tasks to monitor steps taken/calories burned/heartrate
  • Extra strong and normal deep heat cream, tobasco sauce, minty toothpaste
  • Candles

Featured Threads

New Personals