Train ride with plug

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
I’m sitting in the train with my laptop right now, with a big butt plug in my ass. I had some toys in my bag and thought I had a small butt plug within it. So I planned to insert it just after entering the train. But when I searched for it, I had to notice, that it wasn’t there. Only the big one. So I decided to try to insert it instead of the small one.
There was a cute young lady sitting two rows in front from me, facing toward my seat. So when I searched for the plug, I had to be carefully, to avoid that she get to see it. I grabbed the plug and went to the toilet just a few steps away.
Unfortunately I had no lube in my bag, so when I entered the toilet I lowered my shorts and my boxers and started stroking my cock for getting some lube. But then I decided it would be not enough, so I used saliva.
I had not much problem to insert the plug, so I was very happy…
I took a photo with my mobile for you (to see in my album).
Then I left the toilet and went back to my seat. Sitting with the plug in my ass caused some pressure to the plug. But it wasn’t bad, rather it caused some nice excitement ;)
I started writing this report and now half of the train ride is over. Last station another cute young lady left the train and stood behind me, but I think she couldn’t read what I write here. Also there is a couple sitting in the row to my right, but I think they also are not available to see my text.

When I’m at home I will update my blog with this text, even if some adventures are missing yet, because I had no time to write about them until now.

Tordalk

So now I’m at home, sitting naked in front of my laptop, plug still in my ass. I came by bus from the station, and the bus was jolting, so the plug every time was shivering in my ass ;)
At least here is my report!

Featured Threads

New Personals