Truths and dares !

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
Hello everyone !

Well im new to this forum, im here to make friends and talk !! and i saw a lot of people doing this to introduce themselves to the site ... so here i am, ask and dare lol !!

My name is Diego and im 28, my likes and limits are on my sign :rolleyes:

let the game begin !

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
Truth: When was the last time you masturbated, and what were you thinking of while you did it?

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Tie and blindfold yourself nude to a tree in a park for at least 10 minutes. Thenpost pics of this in a public album:))

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Truth:

You just won the multi-state lottery for a payout so large you'll never have to worry about financial burdens ever again. Would the FIRST thing you do be "personal" (the action would benefit you alone) or "friendly" (the action would benefit people other than yourself)? What would it be?

Dare:

During one weekend day, you will travel to your local park wearing a loose top, shorts and shoes. You will not be wearing any underwear. You will be carrying your cell phone. At any location along the public walkway that had dense bushes just off the path, after ensuring no one was close to see you, you will take off your top and shorts and lay them out in the middle of the walkway. You will go and hide behind the bushes. You will immediately take a picture of your clothes on the walkway with your cellphone. You will wait behind the bushes and masturbate but you're not allowed to orgasm. If someone comes along the path and stops at your clothing, try to snap a picture of them. If they pickup your clothes but then put them back down (or throw them somewhere), you may orgasm after they leave. After 5 "visits" to your clothing, you may leave your hiding place and get dressed. If any person picks up your clothing and it looks like they will take them, you MAY call out to them that you had a desperate "need" to take care of but didn't think you could make it the facilities. Depending on the age and sex of the individual, you could ask them to leave them there or bring them to you. If they bring them to you, you must have them use your cellphone to take pictures of you bare in the woods.

Have fun and post a very detailed report of the entire "adventure" from leaving your house to returning home!

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
Dare

Dare: go to gas station w a tampon string hanging out of back pocket. Ask someone to help u get rid of the loose string on ur jeans. Lmfao!

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
Tie and blindfold yourself nude to a tree in a park for at least 10 minutes. Thenpost pics of this in a public album:))

That is way too public for me sorry :p

Truth:

You just won the multi-state lottery for a payout so large you'll never have to worry about financial burdens ever again. Would the FIRST thing you do be "personal" (the action would benefit you alone) or "friendly" (the action would benefit people other than yourself)? What would it be?

Dare:

During one weekend day, you will travel to your local park wearing a loose top, shorts and shoes. You will not be wearing any underwear. You will be carrying your cell phone. At any location along the public walkway that had dense bushes just off the path, after ensuring no one was close to see you, you will take off your top and shorts and lay them out in the middle of the walkway. You will go and hide behind the bushes. You will immediately take a picture of your clothes on the walkway with your cellphone. You will wait behind the bushes and masturbate but you're not allowed to orgasm. If someone comes along the path and stops at your clothing, try to snap a picture of them. If they pickup your clothes but then put them back down (or throw them somewhere), you may orgasm after they leave. After 5 "visits" to your clothing, you may leave your hiding place and get dressed. If any person picks up your clothing and it looks like they will take them, you MAY call out to them that you had a desperate "need" to take care of but didn't think you could make it the facilities. Depending on the age and sex of the individual, you could ask them to leave them there or bring them to you. If they bring them to you, you must have them use your cellphone to take pictures of you bare in the woods.

Have fun and post a very detailed report of the entire "adventure" from leaving your house to returning home!

i will try to make this one during the week end ;)
thanx !

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
ok so i did both dares this past week end ...

the first one by hpy2bwe1199 was a bit weird but fun haha i went to the gas station with the tampon strin ghanging out of the jeans ... there was a lady around 45 -50 yo and i told her if she could hepl me out, and she did and when she got the tampon she just started laughin lol i told her it was a dare cuz i lost a bet ..... kinda fun :p

the second one by Memories for Life

to answer the truth part ... i would def use the $$$ to help others and of course leave some for me to buy a nice house and a car :D the rest would go to the bank :rolleyes:

dare :

well i went to the park wearing a tshir, shorts and tennis shoes, i found a hidding spot with a path near it, i got naked behind the bushes and i threw my clothes to the path ... i masturbated for about 30 mins .. and no one came :( then i saw some guards near by and to be honest i got afraid they might catch me so i went quickly for my clothes got dressed and left :p i had a bit of a hard on for most of the way back home ... that was a good week end thanx for the dares !

ooo_will_ooo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2012
Truth: Why no anal?
I have never liked it ... idk why lol

Dare: Wank with VapoRub or the like.
that hurt like hell !! my cock ended up smelling all fresh lol :p

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
park again

Why not try the park dare again with a different park?

Do you have any friends that would assist you with a dare?

Featured Threads

New Personals