Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
Whalley
Kinks
sexual submission & use, groups, rolepay, toys, groups, sex clubs, adult cinema, sauna, dogging, exhibitionism, humiliation, oral, bukakee, safe A, chastity, collars and leash etc
Limits
pain, filth
Experience
Extensive, but keen to learn, on fetlife as tvwhoreforuse

tvwhoreforuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
My users encourage me to practice my skills, so we both seek mature sexually dom guys or exceptional's who will use me in groups, or situations where group can occur, as a whore deserves, and that I remain safe.

My owners / masters / users have used me collared and leashed at clubs and dogging venues, and has successfully loaned me out to mature dom groups on many occasions, for use at a hotel, club, dogging venue, or their houses.

I am always looking for genuine and clean people for group fun, adventure and experimentation. Mature sexually dom or exceptionals goto the front of the queue. Exceptionals are endowment, larger build people or adventurous people who will further develop me as the slut I clearly am.

I seek are genuine and clean sexually dominant males / couples / groups, preferably and willing to participate in Group Situations (Mandatory) i.e. I prefer Groups, or venues that can evolve into Groups

Attachments

• DL01_087 copy 1.jpg
    DL01_087 copy 1.jpg
    603.5 KB · Views: 2

Featured Threads

New Personals