Two Accidental Kinks?

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
The giantess sighed. She'd been walking since dawn, and 3/4 of the day was gone. She was so tired, she sat down, not watching wher she sat. Turned out, she sat on a rocket. Us humans, being ignorant, didn't see her, and started off. The rocket flew up her butt, and surprised her. She fell over, and landed on her back.
Now, all giants have 'immune systems' for such things, since ignorant humans constantly went where thy shouldn't. But the giants had never encountered rockets, till now.
The 'immune systen' closed the anus and the large intestine opening, to prevent more from coming in and to prevent the current one from going further. The heat from the rocket started to expand the giantess' ass, but she didn't notice.

By the time the rocket was out of fuel and absorbed - giants eat all organic and non-organic things - the giantess' rear was huge. Even when her butt- and intestine-holes were re-opened, it was huge. It was like that for the rest of her life.

womanizer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2014
this may sound weird but that was actually extremely arousing

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I think it's quite a jolly little tale.
Have you ever exploded your ass so much you thought it would never close again ?

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
I think it's quite a jolly little tale.
Have you ever exploded your ass so much you thought it would never close again ?

Uh . . . no. Also, I'm back to finish my stories. You should check out the others.

Featured Threads

New Personals