(UK) Conwy (north Wales): M/Dom/31 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ UK Dom 31 looking for new sub

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
31 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I am looking for a new sub slut / slave to start an online relationship which could lead to offline.

I have been a dom for some 7 years now, Have had 2 offline relationships which one of those we lived together.

1st relationship was bedroom submissive only, Experimented with pain, spanking, Private humiliation and swinging.

2nd relationship was 24/7 slave, My slave / pet took care of daily needs, Completed all given tasks and recieved punishment as and when needed... pet play had a big role with us and also humiliation too.

I am looking for female only!!
I have no interest in males neither on or offline.

I am a firm, Strict but fair dom.
This is the life i have chosen to live and am now looking for a possible partner to to share that with me... For me being dom is not about having a toy to use, Its not having someone to bully or be mean to in any way at all.
I take care of any sub i am with, You will feel safe and look to me for protection, To resolve any worries you have in life and just know that above all it is me who will guide you, keep you safe and protected and can be trusted upon 10000000%

All i ask of you is loyalty, respect and obidience.

If you are interested in the above then i expect a unique reply from you, I will never EVER reply to "txt Spk" ... You have a full keyboard so please use it!!

I understand that for every female using this site there are 2000 males ... I also understand that most are looking for online fun mostly, I am happy with online fun to start with but would hope that its possible for an offline relationship one day?

This is under the UK section but applicants from all over the world are welcome.

• Kinks:
Safe, sane, consensual - obedience - pet play - worship - cock/cunt & cum control - painplay - humiliation - verbal abuse - plus many more

• Experience:
7 Years and 2 offline relationships - Please read above for info

• Limits:
permanent damage - scat - blackmail - children - vomit - taken/owned people - Family .... Maybe more overtime?

Featured Threads

New Personals