DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
46 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 50

I am a genuinely submissive male, 5 ft 8 inches, 12 stone, dark haired, green eyes, clean-shaven. I am caring, tactile, affectionate and passionate. I enjoy being restrained and love being punished.

I'm looking for a submissive BDSM lifestyle relationship with a strict but fair Mistress. I would be willing to enter into a slave contract with the right Mistress. I currently live about eight miles north of Derby. I would be willing to relocate for the right Mistress.

I enjoy a submissive role not just sexually but in life as well. I like, and indeed, enjoy being told what to do and there's a strange sense of freedom that comes from not having to make decisions and simply following rules and instructions. At work I am very good at my job but I am a worker. I work hard and I produce a quality output but I am not a leader. I was a manager for about six years and I hated it. When I'm out walking I will naturally gravitate to the back and follow. It just seems natural to me.

I think about what it would be like to be in a relationship with a dominant female often. To be able to live the lifestyle and be true to what I am all the time. What a thrill? As an example I dreamt the other night that it was Friday afternoon and I received an email saying: "As soon as you finish work today, go to the dungeon, strip naked, crawl inside your dog cage, and lock the door." And I did this willingly, stripping off my clothes, crawling backwards into the dog cage that was only just big enough to accomodate me, closing the door, inserting the padlock, and snapping the lock shut. Knowing as soon as I did that there was no escape (as my Mistress had the key) and having no idea when my Mistress would return and release me.

I have other such dreams and fantasies often and long for them to become reality, not just fantasy.

If you are interested, or would like to know more, please, please, please please PM me.

Note: I am going to Austria later today for a skiing holiday and won't be back in the UK and online until Thursday 5th January.

• Kinks:
Likes: mild to medium pain (CP bottom only, clamps, pegs, CBT), bondgage, gags, blindfolds, humiliation, ticklish, P.E.

Dislikes (may be used for punishment): hard pain (CP, clamps, pegs, CBT), predicament bondage, anal, stinging nettles, cages, lines, corner time, cold baths, pet play, piss play

• Experience:
I have never been in a relationship with a female Dominant but I have though visited female Dominants over the years, some more than once. On all these occasions I haved loved the feeling I get when put in my natural place. Naked whilst the female Dominant remains fully clothed or dressed as she wishes. Commanded what to do and obediantly following instructions. Speaking only when spoken to. It is who I am and I thrive on it.

I have a lot of experience in receiving punishment - spanking, paddles, tawse, canes, etc. - and am well aware of the difference between sensual CP and punishment CP. And not just on my bottom either - I have been whipped on my bottom, legs (back, front and inner thighs), back, palm of hands, soles of feet, and my cock and balls. I have been restrained for punishment and also been unrestrained and told to hold position and keep quiet. I've also experienced gags (one Dominant female used to coat a ball gag in salt first), blindfolds, nipple clamps, clothes-peg zippers, ball weights ... and predicament bondage. The worst one was when my ankles were spread by a spreader bar, my hands and elbows were tied behind my back, my balls were tied to the floor by elastic, and my nipples were clamped with the chain between them attached to the ceiling by elastic.

The worst punishment I received was from a female dominant who bound me naked to a whipping horse at ankles, knees, waist, neck, elbows, and wrists and then proceeded to cane my naked bottom hard for a full half an hour. When I cried out she threatened to cane my legs too. I kept quiet after that but by the end of the 30 minutes I was bleeding and the marks took over a month to heal.

A completely different but nasty punishment was a forced tickle. I was bound spread eagled on a bed and the female Dominant tickled me relentlessly for a quarter of an hour. It was the longest 15 minutes of my life and I was crying before the end.

Unfortunately my experience is largely around being punished and I have limited experience of servicing and worshipping a Dominant female although I would love to do so. I understand I have a lot to learn but see this as an advantage for a female Dominant because you can train me to service and worship you the way you like to be serviced and worshipped.

• Limits:
Limits: Nothing permanent, Nothing illegal, Nothing dangerous, No familiy or friends, No blood, No public nudity, No poop play

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals