DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
47 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I am a submissive male slave looking for an offline Mistress (or Master) for regular meets (and possible relationship). I am a genuinely submissive male, straight but bi-curious. I’m 5 ft 8 inches in height, 12.5 stone, dark haired, green eyes, clean-shaven, and have no tattoos or piercings. You'll find non-face photos of me in my KinkTalk albums. I am caring, tactile, affectionate and passionate. I enjoy being restrained and love being punished.

I am looking to be trained as a sub and would do everything I could to please my Mistress (or Master).

I work full time Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, but am fortunate enough to work from home approximately three days a week, although this varies based on the projects I'm working on and clients/project colleagues I'm required to meet with.

In my spare time I am a writer and have had a good number of short stories published and am currently working on a novel. I also enjoy skiing, cycling, badminton (although I haven't played much since a shoulder injury a couple of years ago) and will be stepping up my fitness training as I have a skjiing holiday in Italy booked for mid-February. I like going to the cinema and theatre, eating out, country walks, and watching football.

• Kinks:
Likes: sensual CP, bondage, gags, blindfolds, P.E., masturbating, creative writing

Dislikes (may be used for punishment): painful CP, clamps, pegs, CBT, predicament bondage, prolonged bondage, edging, cum denial, anal, stinging nettles, cages, lines (including Fond of Writing and Line Punishment), essay writing, corner time, mouth soaping, cold baths, humiliation, tickling, pet play, piss play.

• Experience:
I have a lot of experience in receiving punishment - spanking, paddles, tawse, canes, etc. - and am well aware of the difference between sensual CP and punishment CP. And not just on my bottom either - I have been whipped on my bottom, legs (back, front and inner thighs), back, palm of hands, soles of feet, and my cock and balls. I have been restrained for punishment and also been unrestrained and told to hold position and keep quiet. I've also experienced gags (one Dominant female used to coat a ball gag in salt first), blindfolds, nipple clamps, clothes-peg zippers, ball weights ... and predicament bondage. The worst one was when my ankles were spread by a spreader bar, my hands and elbows were tied behind my back, my balls were tied to the floor by elastic, and my nipples were clamped with the chain between them attached to the ceiling by elastic.

The worst punishment I received was from a dominant who bound me naked to a whipping horse at ankles, knees, waist, neck, elbows, and wrists and then proceeded to cane my naked bottom hard for a full half an hour. When I cried out she threatened to cane my legs too. I kept quiet after that but by the end of the 30 minutes I was bleeding and the marks took over a month to heal.

A completely different but nasty punishment was a forced tickle. I was bound spread eagled on a bed and the Dominant tickled me relentlessly for a quarter of an hour. It was the longest 15 minutes of my life and I was crying before the end.

Unfortunately my experience is largely around being punished and I have limited experience of servicing and worshipping a Dominant although I would love to do so. I understand I have a lot to learn but see this as an advantage for a Dominant because you can train me to service and worship you the way you like to be serviced and worshipped.

• Limits:
Nothing permanent, Nothing illegal, Nothing dangerous, No familiy, friends or work colleagues, No blood, No public nudity, No poop play including diapers.

Attachments

• 121221.jpg
    121221.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3

Featured Threads

New Personals