DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
47 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 50

I am looking for an online submissive relationship with regular contact that keeps me on my toes and challenges and tests my limits. I am looking to be trained as a submissive and would do everything I could to please my online Mistress.

My initial thoughts are that contact would primarily be via email with some online chat sessions too. Once rapport and trust has been established then I would be open to web cam sessions too.

I would be looking for a combination of online tasks I have to complete and report back on plus online sessions. I have to admit I am wary of online sessions so would need trust to be established between us before using webcam etc. I have MSN and Skype but would prefer initial chat sessions to be on http://www.chatzy.com/ (or equivalent) which is free and just requires email addresses to set-up.

I do have a webcam although I have never used it online. I don't have any toys (only household ones) other than a heavy leather paddle but would be willing to purchase additional toys over time that my Mistress requested. I plan to purchase some nipple clamps, butt-plugs, ball-gag, blindfold, and handcuffs very soon.

I am a genuinely submissive male, 47 years old, 5 ft 8 inches, 12 stone, dark hair, green eyes. I enjoy being restrained and love being punished.

• Kinks:
I am UK based and work from home a lot Monday to Friday so the best time for me to be online is 9.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday. I do live with someone so evenings and weekends would be difficult. My partner goes out most Wednesday evenings so Wednesday evenings between 8.00 pm and 10.00 pm are also good.

I love being set tasks and punishments which I have to do offline and report back with a written report and photographic evidence. I am a published author with over 80 short story publishing credits behind me, including two published books and another two books - all short story collections - set for publication next year. I'm also working on my first novel.

• Experience:
I have no real experience of an online submissive relationship but am keen to explore that. I email a lot so keeping in contact regularly shouldn't be an issue.

I have had offline submissive encounters where I have been spanked, paddled and whipped (on bottom, thighs, back, palms of hand, soles of feet, coack and balls), tied-up, chained-up, gagged, blindfolded, worn nipple clamps and ball weights.

• Limits:
My likes: sensual CP, bondage, gags, blindfolds, P.E.

My dislikes (may be used for punishment): punishment CP, clamps, pegs, CBT, predicament bondage, anal, stinging nettles, cages, lines, corner time, mouth soaping, cold baths, humiliation, tickling, pet play, piss play.

My limits: Nothing permanent, Nothing illegal, Nothing dangerous, No familiy or friends, No blood, No public nudity, No poop play.

Please contact me by Personal Message (PM) if you are interested and let me know what you are looking for in an online relationship and how you would proceed if you were my Mistress.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours submissively,

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals