gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
48 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

About me
Experianced Master with history of both online and real life slave having recently seperated from my real life slave due to her family and work life

What I am looking for

I do not judge you as a person and do not care if you are BBW or thin as a rake it is your mind that turns me on and as such there are no stereotypes that i am interested in

First of you have a life seperate from this as I also have a life the two are seperate and will always be respected

I am looking for a partner to explore herself and her jorney through to total submission, I will control you and have a impact on your life.
My satisfaction is through detailed reports from the tasks you are set and will expect detailed response and total honesty.

What is expected from you

I expect you to act at all times as a good slave should and to give due dillagence to your masters orders.

What I will require you to do

You will give me the power to control your life and you will have as your number one goal to please me.

you will always provide a full report as to you activity

Limits

I will not ask you to do what I consider to be silly tasks ie go for a mile walk naked in your town centre

I will ask you to do tasks that are proving you trust to me these will be simple but ample to prove your love and trust

I will respect any limits you have but these are to be addressed before we commit to any relationship

Pics/vid

I will require evidence of tasks done I do not require you to post pics etc that would make you feel uneasy but sometimes I will require proof

If you are still reading this

Please PM me with what you are looking for so we can discuss and find some common ground

NOTE I will not reply to any post that are one line saying I want to be you slave

You need to start with a explanation as to why you think we could join together and what you expect from this relationship

Warning
If we agree to travel this jorney together I will require photografic proof that you are who you say you are this will be a photo of you )no head shot needed) holding a sign with GTF on it

Hoping to find the right companion please PM me if you are willing

• Kinks:
humiliation spanking total control

• Experience:
10 years experiance of owning real life slave and some online

• Limits:
Limits toile scat etc

Deal breaker no public or cam

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals