U.K. & Ireland

happy-guy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2011
18 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

I am an 18 year old male slave who is looking for a new master or mistress to teach me how be behave properly, teach me to get tasks done on time because of they are not there will be punishments. I am looking for someone strict who would control a lot of aspects of my life, and make me know that I am no longer in charge of what I do in any of my spare time.

I have a cam and webcam, but would prefer to get to know my master or mistress a little first before using either, it would also be good to be able to see pictures of you.

I would be able to give quite a bit of time to being a slave.
All of my likes and limits etc are in my signature, but if you would like to know anything more please ask.

Please apply to me by pm, or if you want you can ask for my yahoo or skype

• Kinks:
Semi-public, Exhibitionism, Clothing control, nude, body writing, wedgies
*Humiliation, bondage Feminization, shaving, masturbation control/denial, anal, ice, orgasm control, plus many more

• Experience:
I have had several relationships in the past, they have all ended for one reason or another really. I have been both master and slave, I am more interested in being a slave to a mistress or master to a female slave. I have a couple of years experience and would like to gain more.
I have experiences all types of tasks and punishments, which we could talk about in more detail.

• Limits:
friends/family, permanent

Featured Threads

New Personals