Mr.RainbowBanana

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2011
Under your bed ;)
18 year old submissive male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

Hi, I'm Mr.RainbowBanana, though you may call me Ben, and to mistresses, call me anything you wish.

I'm searching for a fun but strict mistress that is interested in a long term enslavement contract, preferably based in the UK, though it doesn't matter if not. An online enslavement is preferred but if locally based, I may be willing to perform offline in person.

I can check emails constantly so I'll be able to keep on track with anything my mistress sends. Again, if UK based, texting may also become a good point to the relationship.

About me:

Looks: I've got long brown hair, slim build, average height, brown eyes.

Vanilla hobbies: I'm a guitarist and vocalist so music dominates the majority of my life, love drawing and writing poetry.

Equipment: I have a digital camera, webcam, emails, mobile phone, no toys but willing to make some home-made ones.

Kinks: I love being a little risky in secluded places. Love taking pics (for private use but will upload if edited...and ordered), love nudity, masturbation, love unknowing risks (for example, mistress has 2 cards and on each is a task, I've no idea what's on them), love editing pics to a kinky but artsy style.

Control: My mistress will have control over most things, what I wear sometimes, what I do, when I can do certain things ect.

I would prefer a digital contract to confirm the terms of enslavement. I am willing to send pictures once trust is built, and also wish for mistress to prove her identity too. Possibly also be willing to send a few pictures, as a reward obviously.

I am willing to push most of my kinks to a further level, but will not under any circumstance do anything involving anal, gay, crossdressing and piss & shit. I'm very new to cum eating so that is something to very lightly experiment with.

I'm on MSN and Skype, phone numbers will be exchanged later if Uk based. If anyone is interested, please get in touch, I'll be happy to answer any questions and go into further detail. Message me if interested :) Thank you.

• Kinks:
Femdom, Cfnm, Risky Public, Discreet, Nudity, Digital Camera, Webcam, Email, Texting, Gambling

• Experience:
I've been a sub/slave for a number of years and have had a lot of mistresses, but I need something serious that'll stick.

• Limits:
Harsh limits include anal, gay, crossdressing and piss & shit.

Attachments

• Awesome Slightly Chavish Ben (Edit).jpg
    Awesome Slightly Chavish Ben (Edit).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 9

Featured Threads

New Personals