(UK) Newcastle, T&w: M/Dom/45 seeks F/Switch/18-20 in area ~ A girl for my girl...

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
45 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old switch female

This is for my sub who's a 22 year old bi girl, but since she's been with me she's not had any girl love.

She's to be blindfolded and thinks it'll be one of her friends who'll be playing her, and she'll be pleasing with her tongue, but anonymously and she won't ever get to know who it was...

That however can be problematic, as she wouldn't want it to be come the talking point among her friends and potentially gossipped about...

So, I'm looking for someone in her age range- 18-23ish to come and have some fun with her. I will be present, but there will be no expectation to play with me unless you really wanted to.

PM me if interested. Girls only.

Mike

• Kinks:
Mindplay, sensual domination, humiliation, floggings... and lots of leather and especially latex.

• Experience:
Very experienced. Been on the scene for over a decade, running a fetish club for more than that, a professional dom and occasional dungeon monitor at other events. Proficient at mindplay and mental bondage, and in the use of floggers and other toys.

• Limits:
Very few. But it's about my sub, not me, so they'll be detailed later.

Featured Threads

New Personals