fledisthatmusic

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2014
18 year old submissive female seeking a Any Age dominant male

Hello,

I'm Jess and I'm posting here because I'm searching for a dominant online. I'm going to start out on the basic idea that this would start and be, for the foreseeable future, an online relationship. I will be willing to provide initial proof of my gender and looks, after which we can discuss further pictures/webcams on my terms.

I'm a full time student of English currently, and most of my interests revolve around either writing or theatre. A little bit mad is how most people describe me, but I'm certainly articulate. I can/dictate write reports to a very high standard, as well as write you erotic fiction if that would be your thing.

I want a dominant to explore with, preferably someone who knows his (as male is my preference) stuff. I wouldn't want a relationship to just be about sex either, I expect some level of human compassion in the right person. I have a life outside of this, and will require that to be respected but I will be flexible for the right person and therefore geographical location/time zones aren't awfully important.

I'm going to keep this brief, because I'm sure you've gotten a feeling whether you want to contact me by now or not! Thank you for reading and that.

• Kinks:
orgasm control, minor pain, writing lines, tasks, erotic fiction

• Experience:
Limited, but will detail upon request

• Limits:
Illegal, major pain, public, webcam/pics outside discussed terms

Last edited:

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
I'm a fairly experienced online master, 24, male, UK. I share your likes, although I have plenty more we can explore if you want. I haven't written erotic fiction in a few years, but maybe you will inspire me to start again.

Kinkcum

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2014
Hi

Hi ,

Have you had any luck so far ? I'd be willing / interested in having a chat if you're still searching.

Thanks

UK_SirStephen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 12, 2015
Hello, If you have not had a reply yet, I am will to be your online Dominant partner.
I have had 2 previous submissive relationships and am not exploring the online side. Please message me if you are interested.

rockhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2015
Kik me: rockhardamsterdam

If you want me (the guy in the pic) to be your master.

BallaDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
18 year old submissive female seeking a Any Age dominant male

Hello,

I'm Jess and I'm posting here because I'm searching for a dominant online. I'm going to start out on the basic idea that this would start and be, for the foreseeable future, an online relationship. I will be willing to provide initial proof of my gender and looks, after which we can discuss further pictures/webcams on my terms.

I'm a full time student of English currently, and most of my interests revolve around either writing or theatre. A little bit mad is how most people describe me, but I'm certainly articulate. I can/dictate write reports to a very high standard, as well as write you erotic fiction if that would be your thing.

I want a dominant to explore with, preferably someone who knows his (as male is my preference) stuff. I wouldn't want a relationship to just be about sex either, I expect some level of human compassion in the right person. I have a life outside of this, and will require that to be respected but I will be flexible for the right person and therefore geographical location/time zones aren't awfully important.

I'm going to keep this brief, because I'm sure you've gotten a feeling whether you want to contact me by now or not! Thank you for reading and that.

• Kinks:
orgasm control, minor pain, writing lines, tasks, erotic fiction

• Experience:
Limited, but will detail upon request

• Limits:
Illegal, major pain, public, webcam/pics outside discussed terms

Add me on Kik @ Ballaghan. I live in Ireland so the time difference wont affect me. I have experience with online domination of all kinds. I understand that many online subs have a life outside so, as long as you can be somewhat flexible with your times, there wont be a problem there. PM me if you have any further questions.

Featured Threads

New Personals