Aiden

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2009
Unfortunately, WV
Upskirt suggestions wanted

My girlfriend and I have recently found ourselves interested in exhibitionism. Online we've posted pics at some amateur sites, and we've also done some kinky things on webcam through CamFrog. Now I've bought her some sexy skirts and we both want to experience the rush of letting her pussy be seen accidentally-on-purpose. ;)

We've thought about going to a restaurant like Applebee's and sitting at one of the high tables next to the bar. That would give the people in the lower nearby booths a nice, sexy view.

We can't think of any other ideas, and we would love suggestions - on technique, location, or both. The key is to not look intentional.

Attachments

• CIMG4092sm.jpg
    CIMG4092sm.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 375
  • CIMG4366sm.jpg
    CIMG4366sm.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:

anomalous

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 24, 2009
Depends where you are

If you're in a city with a subway/metro/tube, that's always a good place for that, I find.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
hm there are many places you could try,
  • Bar
  • Public adult place
  • Parks

any places where people are likely to walk by, will make it more enjoyable to her knowing that others are watching her which will turn her on more, and be more enjoyable for you both

Any crowded places are great places...

Winter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 25, 2009
Hi,
This is Aiden's gf & I'm looking forward to suggestions!

Thanks for the suggestion (anomalous). Unfortunately we're somewhere between rural & suburban. But we'll keep it in mind while on vacation this summer.

Thanks!

Any other ideas?

Last edited:

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
that is not really my "thing" but how about starting with just taking a walk or do some shopping in mall drink a coffee... the point is to stay "normal" doing what you normal do ... just not crossing the legs while sitting somewhere and not going in the knees when having to get something from a low shelf for example...
But i personally think the idea of people not knowing what is going on the funny part :D

jlstockton25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2008
You could always try the typical trying on shoes in a skirt and no undies..though it could be hard to convince someone you don't know what size you are and/or assist you in trying the shoes on. I've worked in a few shoe stores and if a grown woman told me she didn't know her size and needed to be measured, I'd be a bit confused :p

Anytime you sit, it's easy to make your flash look like an accident. Malls, busses, parks and restaurants are all easy targets.

You don't sound like you are, but if you're nervous about starting a good first step might be to just leave your fly down, first with panties then without.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
You could goto a water park and then have your suit "accidentally" come off when you dive in the wave pool. Same works for the beach. A naked hike in the wilderness works too. :)

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
....hehehe....

You know what's funny? I believe this post only is rated so highly (gotta love them stars) because there is a picture of woman and a picture of said woman's breasts. *sigh*

On a serious note though... have you two tried any of the suggestions?

Aiden

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2009
Unfortunately, WV
We've done some more random webcam stuff, but she's ready to try putting on an "accidental" upskirt show at a restaurant this weekend. I'll try to take some pics and report back. We've been talking about it all week and getting more and more excited.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Just aim for places with the most awkward seating, as a start at least. Or arrange yourself so that sitting is awkward and much shifting around is needed.

atragedyoflife

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2009
Bars are a good idea especially bar stools due to the height. A short skirt on a windy day is also great option. Malls provide lots of options: benchs, change rooms, shoe stores, anywhere you need to crouch down to look at things... also would work very well in grocery store, having to bend down to look at products.

Keep me posted on these camfrog shows as your girlfriend is gourgeous

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
A good one is for her to go shoe shopping with a short skirt and no panties, get the assistants to help her try them on.

DDK

mnguy29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
a good spot for showing off is any shopping mall. Especially the escalators. I always find my eyes wandering toward skirts when riding up them.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Why nothave her wear a loose fitting, cotton skirt on a windy day with no panties ;)

Of course make sure the skirt is light and flutters up nice and easily hehe.... Would be good to have her hands full too so it gives her the rush of not being able to stop it and having to rely on you to sort it out.... of course you can delay your actions!

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
you want to pick up the skirt known as the micromini. then have her pump gas in high heels doing a lean against the car so her back side faces a busy street

0siris99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 8, 2009
Well if you all like to play really fun sports or anything in a park like soccer or tennis(the better choice) wear a really frilly skirt and im pretty sure some wont notice

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
Go to the dentist wearing a very short skirt and no panties.

DDK

robyn.h2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2009
love public stuff alot and have done this particular one a few times. I know some of these have been said already but didnt see others:

Malls are great for stairs and esculators
restraunts and bars
grocery stores where you have to reach up or bend/croutch down for items
public transportation such as bus, train, subway.

My thing when I do this one is not looking slutty or anything. I like to make it look more accidental. Good luck though.

dfwchris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
not sure if you are still looking, but I had a college job as a valet and on more than 1 ocassion was treated to an upskirt as a girl in a short dress as she tried to get out of a car. I'm guessing simply dropping her off in front of a busy location could accomplish this quite nicely. And I believe most guys tend to look when a car door opens displaying a girl in a short skirt. :)

lifsvr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2009
Sporting events (high school football games, baseball games, etc) or anywhere there are "bleacher" style seats. In other words, any seating arrangement where those in front of you are lower than your seats. Then have her simply rest one foot on the step/seat in front of her.

Or take her somewhere there are billiard tables! Whenever she leans over for a shot... all will be revealed! :)

Featured Threads

New Personals