Upskirt suggestions wanted!

qwertyzx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2010
Another good way to make sure she is noticed is to make sure her bare bottom always touches the thing she is siting on. This will cause the skirt to rise up in the fron and look really good from the back.

The other option is that when your girlfriend is walking next to you with a skirt on you place you hand on her bare ass lifting the skirt as you walk.

Thanemjordan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2011
I too find "public appearances" very arousing . I just urge you to be carefull to whom you show yourself. Families with children and so on. Be picky when you flash not to disturbe others or to create a potential dangerous scene.

Please tell (or show pics :D) when you done it

Meline Xie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2011
Riding bike is fun. Maybe try to find a reflective floor? Other people have hit a lot of them already. Playing soccer like that is fun, I've done it. Would love to see Pics!

Sophie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2011
Hi first time posting here.

My example is real. I used to go on these really long walks, but found my underwear rubbed. So I took them off. Thing is, I was wearing a very short skirt. On one occasion I was picked up by a friendly policeman for walking on the edge of a duel carridgeway (didn't realise it was illegal at the time), and managed to pull the ride off without him noticing - bit scarey that!

Its wonderful to feel the wind blowing so freely down there!

Good luck with your ventures - keep us posted!

Hugs
Sophie
xx

beachbunny2289

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 6, 2011
Another easy one would be to have her go to a gas station, get out of the car, then lean back in (at the waist) of course to get her credit card for the pump.

New Personals