Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
Report from the night of 30th of April to 1st of May

- Wax torture in a hut on the playground -

It was the same day I did the selfbondage at the riverside. I was walking through the village in the afternoon and visited one of the playgrounds.
I like this playground because of its little hut with the pole in the middle. So also this time this hut was my destination.
When I entered the hut it was empty, but I found some big candles inside, that were burnt down.

Immediately I had scenes in my imagination of someone bound naked and gagged to the pole in the middle and people sitting on the benches around who had candles and were shooting in turns drips of hot wax on the body of the naked person. So these candles would be the remainder of this action that maybe took place the last night.

I was very aroused by this imagination that I decided to be that person tonight.

I had bought some birthday cake candles, small ones in red.
So late at night I dressed myself with my red pullover, boxers and jogging pants and shoes. I prepared a bag with matches, the candles, two tea candles, a butt plug, ankle leather restraints and a pair of handcuffs.

Carefully I left the house and went towards the playground. I was very excited and when I wasn’t far from the playground I passed a house were a party took place. I could hear music and people laughing.
I could even hear them a bit when I arrived at the playground

It is every time very exciting to enter the playground at night, because it is so dark in the hut, I can’t see if there is somebody. As recently as I enter the hut, and not before, I know if it’s empty or not.
But it was empty.

It wasn’t very warm, but I stripped in the hut until I was naked.
Next I took the tea candles and lit them and put them on the bench to my left. Then I put the plug in my ass.
I prepared a candle and tried to cuff my ankles behind the pole. It didn’t worked, so I decided to let them uncuffed.

Then I lit the candles in the flame of one of the tea candles and put the not burning end in my mouth between my teeth.
Quickly I cuffed my hands behind the pole.

Now I was fixed to the pole with a plug in my ass and hot wax dripping on my genitals.
Sadly there weren’t other people sitting around me watching me and torturing me, but it was nevertheless very arousing.
At least the hut was illuminated by the tea candles and the candle in my mouth, so if someone had passed on the road and looked in my direction I think he had noticed the lights. And there was the party nearby I could hear.

When the candle was very short and my genitals aching I hurled the candle on the ground and used the key I had fixed to the handcuffs to free my hands.
I stood up and removed the plug.

I was very hot and decided to walk back naked with wax on my genitals.

I left the candles I had used in the hut…

My clothes carrying with me, as well as the bag with my toys, I left the playground naked except for shoes.
Carefully I went back naked through the streets until I reached my home unseen.
There I removed the wax and went sleeping.

Tordalk

Featured Threads

New Personals