what is you most dreamed about kink?

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
Mine is for my mistress to tie me to a table (Naked) and to tease me for hours until she straddles me and puts the head of my cock 2inches from her pussy and her telling me that my penis wasnt worth her time. So she gets off of me and goes and gets a strapon can puts it on me and straddles me again and instead of having sex with me she is having sex with the strapon and is humiliating my cock saying it is worthless. while she is having sex with the strapon she is taking a whip and whipping my balls asking me do i like that.
comment what you think about my kink and what is your kink

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
My most dreamed about kink is similar except that my mistress wears the strapon and fucks me with it while torturing my dick.

loz2la

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2013
Mine is to have a mistress blindfold me, take me out to a club, cut off my clothes, supend me from the ceiling. Start off letting people at the club use me as a table. If i spill any drinks tthen i get whipped. When a beer bottle gets emptied it goes up my ass until a waiter removes it. As the night goes people randomly fucks my ass (strapons given if female). If there are drinks still on me and they get spilled then i get my balls kicked for ever dollar the drink cost. If any given point my butt not in use, ice is place. If any one place with ky dick i have to wait for premission to cum. If i cum i'd have to eat it where ever it lands. By the end of the night my mistress will have me clean her latex outfit with my tongue with the dpotlight on me. Then after the club i have to ride naked tied to the see with a vibrator attached with tape in my ass.

ukpooch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2012
The first one sounds like a normal weekend lol...but for me it is to part of group of subs who are released naked, then hunted captured and are left to the mercey of those that capture them...no safe words no choice just abused for whatever whim the lady(ies) have...oh to dream!

arsonist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2013
to be kidnaped by 3 hot chicks. one of them forcing me to get on my knees and pointing gun at me. one of them videotaping. and other slaps me, spit at me, and puts a garbage bin infront of me. and all of them makes me eat stuff from it. later uses the video to blackmail me.

Sub-ct

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 5, 2013
I have a couple :
I dream of being used and humiliated by a group of teens while wife watches and laughs. The girls tease and slap my balls and use my arse. The boys (all fitter and hung) use my arse the and mouth. While not using me they satisfy my wife like I can't.

The second is to have the woman/man of my dreams use me, degrade me and finally allow me to fuck them but at the point of orgasm (my best ever) she castrates me.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
You guys are giving me ideas! Maybe I should write a story on these fantasies...

Closer22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2013
In my dream I wake up turned on and start touching myself. Something feels different so I look under the covers and my usual 7 inch woman pleaser has transformed into a big thick 12 inch fuck machine!! :)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Sorry- made me giggle Closer.
I love seeing the difference between a sub fantasy and a Dom fantasy.

Kitten, write em!

Last edited:

Closer22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2013
Honestly though, I dream a lot about taking a slave of mine to a party at a friends house and making her sexually serve all the guests whenever they want it. Where she is the entertainment for the party. While the rest of us walk around talking and watching the show she is just getting her holes filled and eating pussy or licking ass. Occasionally I jump in and whip her a few times our whisper into her ear how pleased her master is. Then I jump in for the grand finale. I slap her around and make a big show of it. Roughly, I fuck her mouth deep into her throat. I fist her stretched out pussy. Then I give her rug burns on her face from pile driving my dick so deep into her over and over again while the crowd cheers me on.

When we leave I tell her to slip her dress back on. Don't let her shower. When we get home I peel her dress off, the cum all over her body makes it stick everywhere. I make her a warm bath with candles. I place her worn out body in it. I slowly bathe her, washing every inch of her. Then I get in the bathtub and make slow sensual love to her while I tell her she is the most amazing woman I've ever met and how I won't be able to wipe the grin off my face for weeks because of her.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals