What's the most disgusting task or punishment that you know that's still safe?

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
As the title says: I'm wondering what the most disgusting, nasty dare is that you've ever done or seen on here. Tomorrow I'll have the house to myself all evening and night, so if there are any good suggestions I might just do one or two of them.

As always: you are free to use any toys in the list in my signature, and I can buy common household items from the grocery store/shopping mall if I know about it in time. Your will always receive either proof of your dare or a detailed report in return. Feel free to ignore my scat or vomit limits for this.

I already received one great idea, feel free to expand on that or give me completely different ideas:

Take two bananas and put one in each of your shoes. Now put your bare feet in the shoes (so no socks) and go for a jog. Make sure you tire yourself out.

When back home, scoop the banana mush from your shoes and put it in a blender. If you're flexible enough you may lick your feet clean.

Now, add your pee, cum (ruin it), pubic hair and toenail clippings to the banana mush and blend it real well into a nice smoothie.

Use and anal stretching toy or whatever you need to get the blended substance into your ass.

Now make yourself hard and do 100 jumping jacks. You will drink this shaken, not stirred.

Ideally, I would have you slurp the mixture through a hose directly from your ass. But that is probably way more difficult then it seems and would require the correct size of hose.

If this is not possible you can just push it out into a glass and drink it.

Bon apetit! I hope this is disgusting enough and if you clean yourself real well beforehand I'd assume it is safe enough

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think scat is always the most.

One thing to try: Peel down a banana and stick it up your ass without breaking it. To do so first you need to fuck your ass with any toy you find until you are ready to insert a banana without your ass muscle cut it. Then after you succeed just eat it for a trophy.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I think scat is always the most.

One thing to try: Peel down a banana and stick it up your ass without breaking it. To do so first you need to fuck your ass with any toy you find until you are ready to insert a banana without your ass muscle cut it. Then after you succeed just eat it for a trophy.

That’s definitely a good start. What is the punishment if my ass isn’t loose enough and damages the banana?

confused144

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2015
Oreo's dipped in a glass of piss instead of milk..... Roll the dice decide how many I do.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Oreo's dipped in a glass of piss instead of milk..... Roll the dice decide how many I do.

Definitely a brilliant idea. I wish I had seen this before I ate my last package of Oreos.

Of course they were the 'Golden' kind <LOL> - what I suppose used to be called "Vanilla" until they took all the vanilla out of them.

Soaking them in piss just would have made the filling golden too!

Thanks for this!

Featured Threads

New Personals