Why is it hard to find a mistress?

BP123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2014
I have been going through this site for a while and have messaged multiple people (mistresses) applying to be their slave. Why is it so difficult to find one? What am I doing wrong? I send likes/limits/dislikes in applications and what not and still it isn't enough.

amyliu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 12, 2015
Taiwan
It's not hard, just bad lucky.
Think it another way, the more you pay for it, the more you get in the future.

Cheer up.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
It's even harder to find a female sub/slave that will stick around. Trust me I've tried a couple on here only to have them go away after a single night/day.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Reasons and Suggestions

Well for starters many dommes find it kind of rude when you send them a pm asking to be their slave, or as you called it an "application". Anyway most girls on here, myself included, get a lot of requests to be either a slave or a domme. As a result many girls don't really care about people that send such "applications" via pm, this is because most of them aren't actually good slaves (most of the time they're just horny teenagers that are pretending to be adults and want some quick wank material). Beyond simply because you are pming them the other problem is that just because a person's account says female straight/bisexual dominant/switch doesn't mean that they are currently looking for a sub, more often then not if they don't have something that says "I'm currently looking for a new sub(s)" then they probably aren't currently looking/already have at least one sub. The final main reason could involve the way you write your application if it isn't that well thought out or well written most dommes will assume that you don't care enough to put time into asking properly so you don't really deserve it.

As for actually getting a mistress, my main suggestion would be to make a thread instead the good places to put it would be either the femdom section or the BDSM section (don't just post it in every forum that's like asking to get it deleted, also I suggest those two because the BDSM section gets the most traffic and the femdom is what you are looking for but if you choose to post in both I would suggest making them different threads or posting at different time. Like start with femdom and if you don't get any replies after a week then post one in BDSM posting in both places at once may get them deleted). I'm also feeling generous so I'll give you a quick run down of what it should contain. A good application can be split up into about 5 parts. Part one is the introduction, here you list simple stuff about yourself (things like your age and sex, as well as any other simple information that you are fine with giving out), the key is that the introduction should be a maximum of about 3-5 sentences (there are some exceptions of good applications with introductions that are several paragraphs long but those are usually made by more experienced people and I'm assuming that you don't have much experience) this is because in general people will get bored if they have to read a huge essay before even reaching the application, but you should still tell them something so that way they feel like they know you a bit before deciding if they want you as a sub. Part 2, requirements, since you want a mistress you should put down requirements and optional criteria for the mistress, try to list at least two requirements and at least one optional criteria for the mistress (some examples would be experience (try listing it in number of subs as apposed to time), kinks (like if you love humiliation you don't want a mistress that only does pain play), and scheduling (things like how often per week you want to be able to have a session with the mistress)). Part 3 Likes/Dislikes/Limits, basically list them and explain any that you think might be hard to understand or that you only consider yourself to have part of the fetish (for instance if you list exhibitionism but only do things with little risk of getting caught explain that), you should also make a point of listing your top 3-5 favorite likes and top 2 least favorite dislikes (this is because it will give the possible mistresses an idea of what you should be rewarded with and what you should be punished with). Parts 2 and 3 are interchangeable but I usually do them in the order I listed so thats why I put them like that. Part 4 is experience, list any past experience you have had and then leave specifics (things like online only, IRL, or a mix. Also be sure to list what you did not everything but a short summary like "we often did pet play and she punished me by spanking me") each different experience source should be at least 2 sentences long, also if you don't have any experience write about 4-5 sentences on what you would like to experience or explore during your time as a sub (for instance say that you wish to please your new mistress but you hope to explore this fetish that you have been interested in for a while). Finally part 5 asking, here you basically wrap up the application by politely asking for a mistress it doesn't have to be very long 1-2 sentences should be fine.

Well I hope that enlightened you and helped a bit.

Featured Threads

New Personals