wife need dares for sissy husband

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
I think the top three things on this page finished off with a milking would do quite nicely, especially with all the head fuck options thrown in, heck make him wear your worn sweaty panties as a face mask to boot. As well as bra and stockings.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
Nasty fun today i had some nasty panties after work really sweaty. I made him wear them on his face. His nose smelled bad for the night i loved it. No cum for my man even though his cock is dripping

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Very good, did you do anything else to him beside have him wear your sweaty panties?

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
Have been busy at work sorry. Hubby is desperate to cum. What dares should i make him do to allow this. Keep in mind i love giving bjs it makes me feel horny

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
Ok toys i have are from another relationships double ended dildoe vibrating egg a 3 inch butt plug a butterfly and clitt numbing lube. Yes i had a girl before hubby

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Well since you enjoy giving head I think using the double dildo you and hubby should have a competition to see if he gets to cum.

It will have two halves, if he wins one you can give him a bj but he gets a ruined orgasm, if he wins both you give him a toe curling mind blowing bj, If he loses both halves....he gets a ruined orgasm AND must have the plug up his ass (if it wont fit the dildo will be an acceptable substitute)

Either way of course when you finish you spit his cum on the floor and he licks it all up.

Since this is a competition he should be made to dress for it his sluttiest sissy clothes and lots of make up, go especially heavy on the eyeliner.

Event one, sucking dick.

Using the double dildo take as much in as you can in your mouth/throat.

You have ten minutes to get your best score, use where you are holding it to mark how deep it goes then measure the depth at the end of your time, you may stop early if you are confident in your score.

He will repeat the process except he must continue for the whole ten minutes. He may slide it in or out but he may not stop for the whole ten minutes.

Event two, work the pussy

Same deal as sucking except now in your pussy, and now the time limit is extended to 20 minutes. For 20 minutes he will watch you fuck yourself with the dildo, feel free to cum as many times as you want and remind him how he couldn't ever please you like this with his tiny little thing. You should use the whole 20 minutes.

For him...well since he doesn't have a pussy he will just have to use his other hole, he spends 20 minutes fucking his asshole with the dildo trying to take it deeper in his ass than you could in your pussy. You may allow him additional lube but that's your call.

Yes, he will probably lose the first event and win the second but... he will have to push himself to do so.

Added stipulations, he wears the pantie mask again, bind his dick like you have before so whenever it gets hard it hurts, don't tell him ahead of time what the prize is but make lots of vague threats about what will happen if he loses both events.

Iownyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2013
Make him flip his legs over his shoulders with his dick in front of his face and milk him, giving himself a facial. If you really want to suck him, let him cum in your mouth and then make out with him for awhile slowly pushing his cum in his mouth making him swallow it. Or even stop sucking him right before he cums so its ruins his orgasm, and don't touch it or let him touch himself while he is cumming. Maybe even right before he finishes make him flip over like my first idea. Hope this helped

Browneyedguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 22, 2013
ok so my man tels me he wants me to dom him. im not very creative so i made him wear nothing but a g string and clean my house top to bottom(which he happily did). so i need new ideas as he tells me he would do anything i ask him to do (except pee poo and public those are my rules). so any ideas dares for him would be great.

Threaten to lock him in a cupboard, while he watches you get serviced by a black man.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
Im not going to fuck another man. I would like to find hubbys limits my sweaty panties have been awsome. I love being his dom but i love his cock it is huge. Thats why my butt plugg fits me and not him. I was bi and was submissive so trying to be dom over my man is a new adventure. Hubby does me good he wants me to make him my sissy. We are two subs needing guidance.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
So today i made hubby go to work with my perfume and panties on love it. His boss told him he looks good with a poney tail

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Nicely done! Perhaps next time he can borrow more of your wardrobe....

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
ok so my man tels me he wants me to dom him. im not very creative so i made him wear nothing but a g string and clean my house top to bottom(which he happily did). so i need new ideas as he tells me he would do anything i ask him to do (except pee poo and public those are my rules). so any ideas dares for him would be great.
Got a good fucking from hubby tonight
Needed that made him lick my creampie it was magical

master.ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 19, 2011
OK, he needs to buy his own lingerie. Send him to buy panties, a bra, and a teddy. He should have his phone in his pocket so that you can stay out of sight but that you can hear him. He should go dressed in his work clothes.

He should select items and ask the assistant if they can see the underwear through his clothes because "I love the feel of the silky material whilst I'm bossing my staff around" or "Whilst I'm on the building site" as appropriate.

If possible, he should ask the assistant to check that he's selected the correct size (that will mean them seeing him in the lingerie).

Let us know how he gets on.

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
I can give you a few of the ideas that my wife used on me. She came up with pretty weak ideas on her own at first. Then we visited a few sites and once she got her brain in gear she really became creative.

My favorite was at a party with about 8 good friends. We played cards often and every once in a while someone would bring up strip poker. It never went very far. My task was to make sure that at the next party we started a game. I was to intentionally lose and be the first to get naked in front of every one of our friends. The fact that your husband has a big cock will take away from the experience a little so you have to think of other ways to embarrass him. I had to wear tighty whitey briefs and be completely shaved. (My cock is 6 inches hard, but when soft it looks tiny. Of course I was not hard so it looked really small.) After I lost, I had to make sure the game kept going. I eventually had to go outside, server everyone a round of drinks, and then finally make myself hard. At that point one or two girls were down to bra and panties and a couple guys down to their boxers. That is when everyone seemed to have gone far enough and the game was over. It was a little while before we got together with the group again and strip poker has not happened since. It is pretty hot knowing that they all saw me naked and humiliated but none of them crossed the line.

I often had to fuck her with a strapon that was bigger than me. I was not allowed to cum and holding back while fucking her, but not fucking her was pretty tough.

She did let me cum on some occasions. If it was ever inside of her, I had to lick her clean. If she jacked me off then I would cum on her tits and I had to lick them clean. If she gave me a blowjob then she would kiss me right after and push a mouthful of cum into mine and I had to swallow it.

You said you were bi at one time so a good one is to take him to a strip club in a chastity device. Have the girls dance all over him and you and let him suffer. Or another that I really liked was when we went to the strip club together. We had been there for an hour and she had been rubbing all over my cock the entire time. She got a girl to take us the private rooms. When we got to the back room my wife rubbed my dick until I came in my pants. They were light grey and since I had not cum for about 8 days, the spot was huge. When we went back to our table she brought several of the girls over to sit with us and see the big spot in my pants. She kept telling them that I came from a girl just sitting in my lap. It wasn't true but the girls thought it was and they all made fun of me until we left. She made me get up and get drinks several times. Everyone could see the spot.

Actually that was a favorite of hers. She used to make me cum in my pants quite often. Nothing like sitting through a nice dinner with a 7 day load in your pants. I always wondered if the waiter could smell it as much as I could.

One more before I go. I never was really into anything anal. I would wear butt plugs and I liked the humiliation but I never got off or got sexually excited by them. When she figured this out her favorite punishment used to be to make me work my prostate until I had gotten about a shot glass of cum out. Some guys will just pour cum once they get going but for me it was drop by drop. It would take me an hour sometimes. It can be pretty exciting at first but eventually sitting there milking yourself by cramming something up your bottom with your wife watching is pretty humiliating. She would also video these sessions and we would watch them together with her calling me names. I am not bi so she would always call me names and ask if it would be nice to have a dick up there. Would I cum more with a hairy guy doing it for me. I am really not into that so it was fairly degrading for me. She had a few with no face that she would play for some of the people she met online. Her and another woman used to share videos and pictures and they would make us guys sit and listen while they made fun of us. One time she even showed one very carefully edited video to one of my friends asking him if guys could really cum this way. Of course his response was he had no idea and that any guy doing that was clearly gay. He was a pretty close minded guy so he really went on about how nasty it was. Pretty humiliating to know that one of your friends has seen you milk your prostate!

We did this kind of stuff for over a year and then we moved on to some other activities. If you are interested, I will tell you about some of the kinkier stuff we did, bit it does not sound like you guys are ready for those ideas yet.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals