wife need dares for sissy husband

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
We are ready to hear all about it
Especially milking. Is it true that a man cant cum for days after a milking?

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
I can cum just about any time. Most of the time I was not allowed to cum. But there are definitely times that I did cum within even a few hours of being milked. Again, it is very hard for me to get things flowing just from prostate play. For others it is very different so that may be the case for them.

One of our experiences involved a poker game I got into where I didn't really know anyone that well. It was a friend of a friend kind of thing. They played for fairly serious money. Nothing outrageous. I went to the game and played for a while. My wife texted me about 30 minutes before she was going to pick me up outside and I started the plan. I started to lose and eventually when I was out of money, I did the ole "one more try to win back my money and since I am tapped out, my wife will give you a handjob if I lose" routine. I call her and she comes in but no one tells her what is going on. (Of course she already knows our real plan.) I lose and the guy tells her what she has to do. She refuses, it starts to get ugly. She says lets go to the back and talk it over. Her and the guy are gone for about 5 minutes and she calls me back. She tells me it is my bet so I have to pay up. Then she tells me that the guy has agreed to let me pay the debt instead of her but since it is not coming from a woman, it has to be a blowjob. Next thing you know, I am blowing this guy I have known for a couple hours. We always played safe to she just happened to have a condom with her. And that was how I got to suck my first cock. I do not enjoy men at all. But the humiliation is really hot. She really played the part well. And she knew that there was a chance that he would have held us to the bet and she would have to have given him a handjob. He was about 5 inches so I got off easy. And so did he. About 5 minutes and he was done.

I'll tell a few more later.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
Ok it has been 2 weeks since hubby has cum im going to let him jerk off tomarrow. Give me tasks he must do in order to cum. Keep in mind he has not came in 2 weeks and i will be at work. So all tasks will be txt

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
He has to edge every hour on the hour with his balls between the toilet rim and the toilet seat, good incentive for him to clean as well.

He should also spend the day with something up his ass.

I suspect you already intend to but he should swallow every drop as well.

master.ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 19, 2011
Different tast

He has to go to a supermarket and buy:
two cucumbers
one banana
one carrot
pack of 12 condoms
ky jelly or other lubricant
and NOTHING else

He is to photograph the receipt and text / email you the picture. You could get him to put it in a album on here too.

sissycouple

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2013
it has been a while since i have been on here anyone came across and good new ideas???? love to hear them xoxoxo

MaidJaqi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2013
Visit the nail salon

it has been a while since i have been on here anyone came across and good new ideas???? love to hear them xoxoxo

I hope this thread is still alive.

One of my favorite things to do is to go to the nail salon. I think you should take your hubby to the nail salon and get a mani pedi. Have him shave his legs from the knees down (at least).

He should get color on his toes. Hot pink or bright red are sissy colors.
He should get matte clear on his fingers for the least amount of humiliation, You can have fun with it because he can keep it on for days or weeks. The brighter the color on the fingers the more embarrasing. My personal favorite is a light pink that is the same color as the bed of the nail. I think I am getting away with something at work. It starts to grow out though.

Clothing choice is somethting for you to decide.
He can go in his work clothes in full man mode. Embarassing when they sit you in the front window with the little fans drying your colorful toes.

He can go in full girl mode. Embarassing becasue he is may not be convincing.

Lastly, tell him to pretend he does not know you. Walk in 10 minutes after him and ask if you can be seated next to him. Then have girl talk with him with some embarassing questions.
Does he like shaving his legs? They look nice.
What is your name? (Have you picked out a girl name for him?)
What is your favorite product to clean dishes with?
What are you making for dinner tonight?
What is your favorite perfume?
What are you going to do to make it a memorable night for your partner?
Please describe your favorite nighty?
Do you like wearing thong panties?
What color is your favorite bra?

Want more humiliation? He can never answer no, and he has to say why. For example.
You: What color is your favorite bra?
Hubby: Pink. Because it is such a beautiful color and it makes me feel pretty.

Please answer to the thread to see if you are going to do or did these ideas.

Hugs,
Jaqi

MaidJaqi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2013
Bump...

Would love to hear what have you made your sissy hubby do.

Wear panty hose to work with no socks to cover them up?
Pierce his ears and have him wear dangly earrings?
Carry your purse while shoppping?
Carry is own purse, all the time?
Is he wearing lip gloss?
Did you send him shopping for a bra?
Did you send him for a bra fitting?

What is his girl name?
While in gurl mode and he is cleaning your house. Call him by his boy name. If he responds, spank him because that is not is name while wearing girl clothes.

Using rice or birdseed inside a pair of knee hi stockings makes a decent first pair of boobs. Is he mis behaving? Add more rice. Send him for a bra fitting to fit is new boobs.

Any update would be appreciated.

Hugs,

Jaqi

karent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Jaqi
Looks like this thread isn't active anymore.

How many of those things have been done to you? I've used some of them on my sissy husband.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Yeah topic is old.
But some idea for you.
Crossdress is usual a male thing but try it on bith sides. Dress as male (maybe simply add something in your pants, I dont mean a strapon if you never tried one) and dress him as you wish as a girl. And roleplay a rape scene where he is a female victim. Both would have fun.

Weakobjection

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2014
Pegging

2 things: 1. You could have him wear your sweaty and perhaps even wet panties to work the next day. & 2. Pegging is you wearing a strap on cock-- have him BEG to suck it, then make him suck it just the way he would want his cock sucked! Tell him to make it REALLY wet because that is all the lube he's getting before you stick it up his ass.
On a related note I have to stick my butt plug back in because if you asked me to do these things I would cum right there and then. Boy I wish you would do that to me!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals