10 humiliating questions for brave females!

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Hey!
I would love to find out, who of you females out there are brave enough to answer the following quite extreme and intimate truths. I doubt that anyone will be able to give a detailed reply to each single point, but maybe you can surprise me?

1) Your age, please?

2) At which age did you start masturbating?

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like!

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them!

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt?

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it?

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them!

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them!

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of?

10) Have you ever posted any photos of your cunt online? If so, link them!

Jazzyeyez

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2014
1) Your age, please?
25 years old

Young,, 10 or 11 i suppose.

Hard to answer.. like pussy?

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them!
I have a fairly normal looking pussy. Nothing sticks out, everything fits nicely.

A kitchen whisk.

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it?
I have only been ashamed when forced to share pics when I haven't shaven.

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them!
Never! I have masturbated under blankets with family members in the same room, but never so they could see.

I have had brutal rape fantasies for as long as I can remember. Im far too chicken to ask someone to act them out, but I hope one day I will have the courage.

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of?
I love punishing my pussy. Stretching, clamps, ice, icy hot, Tabasco, just nothing that could cause serious damage.

10) Have you ever posted any photos of your cunt online? If so, link them!
I haven't, I usually share through kik.

innocentsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2014
1) Your age, please?19

2) At which age did you start masturbating?13

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! Errm hard to explain I like it though!

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them!nope

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? A bottle

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it?no

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them! Nope

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! I have fantasies about being kidnapped and blindfolded in a room full of men and women and they can do whatever they want to me and use me whilst I am tied up and suspended until I pass out

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? Never tried any

10) Have you ever posted any photos of your cunt online? If so, link them!nope!

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Here's one more I received as private message with the user not wanting to reveal her nickname:

1) Your age, please?

erm... about 10 or 11? got curious after the "birds and bees" talk

love it!!! tastes like aroused and swollen pussy

actually I would not talk about it but being honest I have a really huge clit

unusual? hmm... maybe a barbie doll or living earthworms

see above... my clit is much too big, but yeah i sometimes enjoy being made fun of it

accidentally in front of my mom and my sis, they caught me masturbating several times when I was in puberty and even now

nothing that I would share in public, but yes I have had those

clit torture, mostly squeezing it or applying burning sensation on it

10) no i dont have such photos, at least not online

horny_slutty_bitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
1) 19

2) 7

3) My cunt juices taste like leftover cum from my cumdump pussy being abused.

4) I have large labia, and a huge swollen red clit

5) I've had a wooden plunger handle coated in icy hot and toothpaste inside my cunt

6) I am always ashamed for how loose and pathetic my cunt looks

7) I have shown my cunt to many strangers and a few good friends

8) I want to be put in a glory hole, my holes and tits exposed and used and abused by strangers

9) My cunt loves pain of all kinds

10) Check my albums :)))

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I want to see this icy hot/toothpaste task..

Featured Threads

New Personals