18/f punishments needed

Ass

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2011
Hey I need punishments for not listening to people I can't send pics they said I need 5 posts in 3 days or I have to be spanked 1000 times on each cheek please help this sexy girl not be spanked

doubledown1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 16, 2011
so, you need punishments so you can post five pics to the site? or just need to perform five punishments? i'm a bit confused.

doubledown1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 16, 2011
in that case, roll a die and multiply by 2: whatever number comes up is the number of ice cubes you must split between your pussy and your ass. roll again. whatever number comes up is the number of edges you must perform before all the ice melts. If you fail, take that number, multiply it by 25. That is the number of spanks you will evenly divide between your tits, your ass, your pussy, and your inner thighs. If you successfully perform your edges, you may cum, one time.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You push it all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. Then you will go to every room in your house and stroke your clit 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x face down, ass up, 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, face down - ass up and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your clit while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you may remove the bottle but you may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on, give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on floor. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make walk to the other door. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, in another room, or outside would be better. Or into the woods would be better

Featured Threads

New Personals