Limits: small anal, shallowing myself, public, friends
NO - NOs : illegal, family, pain, poop, pee, perment damage, death

tiedguy51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2009
Spend as much time as possible naked and if you're expecting a delivery (packages, mail, pizza, etc) answer the door wearing nothing more than a towel. Also try some nude self bondage for an hour or so each day.

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
lol ok i am already naked and i am not expecting a delivery
and can you tell me about my self bondage i love being controlled by women

Scrk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 11, 2010
If you don't mind, I join you. I also have the weekend for my own.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You push it all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. Then you will go to every room in your house and stroke your cock 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x face down, ass up, 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, face down - ass up and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your cock while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you may remove the bottle but you may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
ok thanks everyone and to memories for life why have been putting that dare everywhere why cant you come up with your own dare to give unstead of putting the same one on everyones page when the ask the dare seems too dangerous to do so i am sorry but i will not be doing it

now if you wish to give me another one i will try it but make sure its your own and not someone elses

Featured Threads

New Personals