19y/o desperate sub looking for help torturing and getting off

blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
i need some ideas for torturing myself and help with kinkier ways of getting off.
the only thing i have are nipple clamps and they aren’t helping as much as usual when i’m this desperate.
i need advice on how to make due when you have no one to pound you and torture you how you want.
please help me, nothing is enough

likes: nipple play, temperature play, pussy torture, degradation, impact play

dislikes: anal, sharp objects.

Stickyclapper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 25, 2020
If you're into temp play you should put your clamps in your freezer for 30 minutes until they get super cold and put them on as you put a couple of ice cubes inside your pussy.

Reactions: laulau90

blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
If you're into temp play you should put your clamps in your freezer for 30 minutes until they get super cold and put them on as you put a couple of ice cubes inside your pussy.
i cannot put my clamps in as i do not live alone however i will definitely try the ice cubes, thank you sir

Stickyclapper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 25, 2020
You should also try getting some rope so you could tie up your tits and body as you play with yourself

hash23p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2021
i have rope available to my use, how should i tie myself up?
tie urself up tight enough with rope tight and ahrd on ur boobs and it should also rub against ur soft vagina areas too

ILoveKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2022
Get some long thin sewing needles and push then in from the tip of your nipples so they go deep into the tit meat. it hurts and can be very erotic.

Soanon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2012
Don’t do anything of the sort until you are 110% confident you are capable of correctly sterilizing equipment.

Reactions: ILoveKink

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Don’t do anything of the sort until you are 110% confident you are capable of correctly sterilizing equipment.
And for gods sake don't use sewing needles... for needle play you need medical/piercing grade equipment and should really do classes first

Featured Threads

New Personals