20/F looking for dares

Crazychic

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 22, 2012
Hi. I am new to this site and I am trying to figure out what my limits are. So I would like fir you to give me some dares or something to do. I'm willing to do anything except diapers. I really like nipple torture, so that would be great if you could send me some of those. Thanks

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
During one weekend day, you will travel to your local park wearing a loose top, shorts and shoes. You will not be wearing any underwear (bra or panties). You will be carrying your cell phone.

At any location along the public walkway that had dense bushes just off the path, after ensuring no one was close to see you, you will take off your top and shorts and lay them out in the middle of the walkway. You will immediately take a picture of your clothes on the walkway with your cellphone. You will go and hide behind the bushes. You will wait behind the bushes and masturbate but you're not allowed to orgasm.

If someone comes along the path and stops at your clothing, try to snap a picture of them. If they pickup your clothes but then put them back down (or throw them somewhere), you may orgasm after they leave.

After 5 "visits" to your clothing, you may leave your hiding place and get dressed.

If any person picks up your clothing and it looks like they will take them, you MAY call out to them that you had a desperate "need" to take care of but didn't think you could make it the restroom. Depending on the age and sex of the individual, you could ask them to leave them there or bring them to you. If they bring them to you, you must have them use your cellphone to take pictures of you bare in the woods.

Have fun and post a very detailed report of the entire "adventure" from leaving your house to returning home!

rabster321

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 22, 2012
get a bra that is at least 1 size pref 2 sizes too small,
in cup get a hole were you barely get nip tru.
now put uncooked rice and sugar in cup, put bra on, pull nips tru hole, put paperclips on nips so they cant slip back. You must keep them like this for 48 hours.

Featured Threads

New Personals