Status
Not open for further replies.

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
Hi, I am fairly new to kinktalk, but have been a member of getdare forever. I am interested in dares and punishments of different types. See limits and other info in signature. I have an eight inch dildo that I would like to take entirely. It vibrates. It is my only toy ATM. I would like to be able to take it entirely in all three holes, starting with my ass. I will update daily with progress.

I reserve the right to reject/modify dares, but feel free to call me words like slut, etc. Humiliating dares are also great.

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
I forgot to add that it is perfectly acceptable to publically post here, too. For every five dares, I will do something from my dislikes list. Limits apply. Hoping to be tested.:D

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on, give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on floor. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make walk to the other door. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, in another room, or outside would be better. Or into the woods would be better

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
Every time you use your dildo, you must take it a little farther in. Record how far you get each time, so you can keep track of how you are doing. So at no point can you ever take less than you did the day before...just push past the pain/gagging or whatever, and force yourself to do it.

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
Kurious, I will gladly do your dare and update on progress. Firemaster I have no rope and doing dares outside of my room or with others is against limits...

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
ok do this one:
Get a piece of cardboard. Cut it to fit you butt. Take a pack of thumb tacks and push them in the cardboard. Use thicker cardboard so only a little sticks through. Now go sit naked on the board and get your dildo place it on the table in front of you, secure it with tape or something. Now you are to deep throat it or try for 1 hour with out getting up from the chair. Your hands must be behind your back during this. If you succeed you may cum at will. If you do not do it you must edge 1 time every hour you are awake for the next 3 days without Cumming.

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
I'm going to turn down the cardboard dare, sorry. I am willing to do something from my dislikes list, though.

First day of record. Three inches in ass. It will be spending an hour in there vibrating. It will also be spending an hour in my pussy. Not ssure how long for mouth.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Fill a pair of panties and your bra with hot wax and wear it all day

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I'm going to turn down the cardboard dare, sorry. I am willing to do something from my dislikes list, though.

First day of record. Three inches in ass. It will be spending an hour in there vibrating. It will also be spending an hour in my pussy. Not ssure how long for mouth.

ok then put on your shortest skirt, no panties. very small white tank top with no bra. your skirt must be a max of 2" bellow everything while standing up. now you must keep your nipples hard all day. go shopping. at least once every 2 min. you must shop bottom shelves. bending only at waist all day. you also get to streach up high on tip toes a lot too. you must alsowhere your highest heels with little pad locks on them.

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
Firemaster, I thank you for your time on the dares, but I have public as a limit. Will you kindly refrain from posting for awhile, since I have turned down three of your dares? Wax play is also against my llimits so not doing it.

Took it 4 inches.

Guys and ladies... I don't have a lot of limuts with self Play... but please keep your dares reasonable or I will turn them down.

undiefree

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2011
find a picture of a good spanked ass on this site. Admire it. Spank yourself until you are as sore, checking in the mirror for redness. Then give yourself six more spanks on each side

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Set your shower to the coldest setting bit don't turn it on instead attach a string to it that you can use to turn it on laying down then lay down in the shower and put three ice cubs in your pussy right after you put in the ice cubs turn the water on and lay there until the ice melts completely of you fail you have to put an ice cube in your pussy and shove it up as much as possible with your dildo and keep it in at the same time once every hour for six hours

Skarin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2011
Manchester/Lakes
every time you want to cum you must do so by inserting the dildo up to a point for more than 2 minutes and then using it to pleasure yourself. increase the amount of the dildo you have to insert by half-inches every time you want to cum. if you can't get the dildo that far in and then cum, you have to take it out, edge, wait a day then try again.

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
I. Will take most of the dares. Four inches pussy four inches ass. Slow progress but it's staying there when I put it in. I can't do the shower dare... I share my house with five other people who all shower whenn I am home.

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
Dare #1
Coat a Sharpie in hot sauce and insert into your ass. Leave it there until it stops burning.

Dare #2
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

Multiply the total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem by 3, this will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds x 3 = 15 hours, 10 seconds x 3 = 30 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 5 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you fail to edge the proper number of times an additional punishment will be issued.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may only wear a skirt but no underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

When you complete the required number of hours, you will remove the banana from your ass and eat it.

If you need to remove the banana for any reason that hour does not count.

thelatexsubtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2011
Leeds
Get two clothes pins / pegs and a piece of string / shoe lace around 30-40cm in length. Tie the pins / pegs to each end. Now strip, write your username across your bare chest in lipstick. Attach both pins / pegs to your nipples and place the string in your mouth. Take a photo (not a face shot) and post or a link to it in this group.

Now insert the dildo into your ass, and begin rubbing your clit, get yourself close to orgasm. When you are ready to orgasm remove the dildo, release the string from your mouth and place the dildo straight in your mouth. Continue rubbing your clit / fingering until you are right on the edge, keep the dildo in your mouth. Just as you are about to finish pull hard on the string ripping the pegs from your nipples and cum.

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
I am going to have to deny those dares, sorry.

I don't have may limits so please respect those I do. Those who post reasonable dares will be much more likely to get them approved.

Can a moderater please lock this thread? I will still follow through on the dares I said, but most are not listening too my limits.

thelatexsubtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2011
Leeds
Sorry thought I had respected your limits. The dares have light pain / bdsm, humiliation, and insertion all of which are in your likes?

The pic doesn't show your face therefore shouldn't be a problem in terms of public play yet demonstrates that you have done the task and adds to the humiliation.

It seems that basically you want someone to come in here and say: spank your ass a couple of times then put the dildo in your ass and see how far you can take it. In that case just do that and don't bother asking for dares, 90% of which you have rejected.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Dare #2
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. You will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

Multiply the total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem by 3, this will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds x 3 = 15 hours, 10 seconds x 3 = 30 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you must roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 5 which is the number of times you must masturbate to edge per hour. If you fail to edge the proper number of times an additional punishment will be issued.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home, you may only wear a skirt but no underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

When you complete the required number of hours, you will remove the banana from your ass and eat it.

If you need to remove the banana for any reason that hour does not count.

@dmoe: How did you come up with this dare?
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showpost.php?p=8886&postcount=5

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Personals