25yr old male sub needs humiliating crossdressing shopping/sex shop tasks/dares

bdsmsub8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2015
I do have alot of experience serving Mistress's both in person and online. I also have a very large collection of toys and gear and everything for complete feminization. I am in need of some humiliating shopping tasks and some tasks i can do at a sex shop as well. I would like it if the tasks included me having to tell the shop employees or store girl employees that i am a submissive and that i am willing to please them and allow them to use me as well. I am not at the point to go out in public fully feminized yet but i have done things like getting a brazilian wax, going to a nail salon and getting my nails painted, shopping for womens clothes, jewlery,shoes, makeup etc. Here is a list of my kinks and fetish's ❏ tight to inescapable bondage -
❏ self bondage
❏ blindfolds
❏ gags
❏ nipple torture
❏ electro toys
❏ everything to do with anal play and being kept plugged for extended times,
❏ enemas, and forced to hold enemas by a large butt plug
❏ fucking machine
❏ cock and ball torture
❏ sounds/ urethral plugs/ being kept plugged with a urethral plug
❏ spanking
❏ everything to do with crossdressing/ feminization. i have done some public with this like getting toenails painted at a salon, getting a brazilian wax, shopping for womens clothes and makeup etc.
❏ humiliation
❏ semi public and hidden public and some public/
❏ forced orgasm and multiple orgasms
❏ cum eating
❏ clothespins
❏ i love have pictures and videos taken of me while completing tasks and during sessions
❏ soft limits-
❏ needle play
❏ play piercing on my ass, cock and balls, nipples and ears. (getting my ears pierced is completely fine with me but i must be able to cover up the piercing when around family)
❏ hard limits -
❏ no other men involved in any way
❏ no blood play
❏ no permanent marks
❏ no involving family or animals in any way
❏ no finDomme
❏ no ass to mouth
❏ no line writing
❏ no animal play/beastiality
❏ no foot worship ( i will kiss the top of your feet or your heels but will not lick,kiss,suck on the rest of your foot)

bdsmsub8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2015
Just wanted to bump this one time to see if anyone has any tasks

Featured Threads

New Personals