Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada
City
Toronto
Kinks
femdom,pegging,strap ons,humiliation,spanking,Lingerie,facesitting, pussy worship,Ass worship,domination
Experience
12 years lifestyle experience

Missykathy20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 24, 2023
I’m a female and a professional dominant that seeking for a serious only sissies, newbie’s, slut, diapers slut, and submissive slave to own, collar, humiliated, feminize, to explore more into the kinky fetish lifestyle, with a great and dominating skills, only for serious one, that’s really ready to explore, I’m into all kind of fetish and kinks.

Paul_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 29, 2022
I’m a female and a professional dominant that seeking for a serious only sissies, newbie’s, slut, diapers slut, and submissive slave to own, collar, humiliated, feminize, to explore more into the kinky fetish lifestyle, with a great and dominating skills, only for serious one, that’s really ready to explore, I’m into all kind of fetish and kinks.
Hi Miss I’m M 22 Sub Belgium, how can I contact you?

Reactions: Missykathy20

Missykathy20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 24, 2023
HELLO THERE. "DOMINATRIX/QUEEN" "MY FULL SLAVE NAME IS "MARK." MY SLAVE NAME IS "MSLUTSLAVE." I ONLY HAVE A "DESKTOP/LAPTOP COMPUTER. I ONLY HAVE A ''LANDLINE TELEPHONE" REMEMBER LIKE WHAT YOUR PARENTS OR EVEN GRANDPARENTS HAD BEFORE CELL PHONE WERE EVEN INVENTED." LANDLINE PHONES CAN ONLY MAKE AND RECIEVE TELEPHONE CALLS." SO HOW DO I MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU.?
I am sure you have an email. you can write me a message at mistresskathy28@outlok,com

Mbsn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2022
I’m trying to send you a message but it doesn’t deliver

Featured Threads

New Personals