A little pump in front of strangers

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
This is so new to me. I didn't know plump pussy is a thing (Mine is plump by default and it has been one of my insecurities and seeing that it's a thing makes me really happy💞💞💞).

Genuine question Does the plumpness(?) Add sensation or stimulation??? does it make cumming easier?💞
Do not be insecure about plumpness. I have had plump and not plump in my lifetime and I love both. Plump adds softness for the man Just my opinion. And I love seeing it also. Think it looks great

• Love
Reactions: Penelopeness23

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
This is so new to me. I didn't know plump pussy is a thing (Mine is plump by default and it has been one of my insecurities and seeing that it's a thing makes me really happy💞💞💞).

Genuine question Does the plumpness(?) Add sensation or stimulation??? does it make cumming easier?💞
Oooh Im jelly! I wish mine was naturally puffy. It does increase sensitivity modorra me but I mainly like the look for me

• Wow
Reactions: Penelopeness23

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
Do not be insecure about plumpness. I have had plump and not plump in my lifetime and I love both. Plump adds softness for the man Just my opinion. And I love seeing it also. Think it looks great
Oooh Im jelly! I wish mine was naturally puffy. It does increase sensitivity modorra me but I mainly like the look for me
Thank you but wow. I actually envy ladies with not plump pussies cause they can wear bikinis without any scarf tied around their waist.
All in all All pussies are great 💞💞💞
Plus cameltoes are hot💞💞💞

Reactions: Wannabe voyeur

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Thank you but wow. I actually envy ladies with not plump pussies cause they can wear bikinis without any scarf tied around their waist.
All in all All pussies are great 💞💞💞
Plus cameltoes are hot💞💞💞
Women with plump ones can wear a bikini. Why not?

Featured Threads

New Personals