Rleee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2021
Hello and welcome!

I think the most important advice I can give is to keep it safe and respect your, and the other's, limits :)

Find out the things you like, if you haven't... When talking to someone before play, always make sure they want similar things as you... During play, keep it safe, don't order someone to do something you don't know to be safe...

Don't think you can own or control someone before at least talking to them and agreeing so... Always give your sub room to express themselves..

Keep it safe, but also don't forget to keep it fun!

Reactions: Dannykinz

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi I'm Jay I'm new to being a dom and would really appreciate advice or tips seeing as I really don't know what I'm doing
Wait wasn’t this profile listed as male Dom earlier today ?
maybe I just misread but idk.
Anyways hum deg is not a beginner thing if that makes sense. Learn some of the basics with regards to being a dominant and caring for your submissive first. The biggest part of hum deg is knowing how far is too far. How to ensure you buildup what you break down. Long term hum deg without positive pre work and post work does not work for many people. And can result in negative emotional effects for the sub long term. It usually works best with a long term partner It’s most commonly mislabeled here as hum deg when it’s really just empty abusive manipulation by people who don’t really know what they’re doing. Know limits to words and actions. Fat stupid piss play etc are on lots of peoples no list.

Reactions: sissifuktoi

Featured Threads

New Personals