A new toy

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
I have recently bout an anal pump and was hoping for some ideas on what to do with it and in what situation. Trying to incoporate it and get as much enjoyment out of it in my playing as possible. But need scenarios

Reactions: The king

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I think a test run to see how it works for you is in order. These toys vary a lot in how much inflation you get with each squeeze of the bulb so how about you start out with it inserted then try 5 pumps, then another 5 etc and keep going reporting back on how many it takes to feel various effects.
Report on the following;
First noticeable, feeling "full", starting to hurt, really hurting, and STOP!
This will then allow us to work out some devilish games to torment you with it...

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
I think a test run to see how it works for you is in order. These toys vary a lot in how much inflation you get with each squeeze of the bulb so how about you start out with it inserted then try 5 pumps, then another 5 etc and keep going reporting back on how many it takes to feel various effects.
Report on the following;
This will then allow us to work out some devilish games to torment you with it...

Yes, I'll work on that right away

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Report on the following;

5 is noticable
10 is the fullish feeling and a bit painful
Im doing the pumps slowly and counting between each one
So 13 is very painful
18 is a full stop

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Perfect! This makes it ideal for dice based games, do you have a pair or regular dice?

Meantime lets continue testing but this time add some edges to it and get those nipples involved.
So start by pumping 10 times, now clip a clothes peg on each nipple then masturbate to edge.
Pump one more, twist the pegs on your nipples back and forth 10 times then edge again.
Now keep repeating this, one pump, 10 nipple twists and edge 4 more time (15 pumps total)
And finally you can cum, then you can release the pressure.
Report back on the results.

Reactions: spkmibtm

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
The first 10 pumps stretch my ass uncomfortable but that feeling is diminished by the wooden clothespins flattening my fat nipples. Laying on my back i start on my first edge working my clit with my middle finger and dipping inside my cunt to lubricate more every so often. It takes forever to cum as i have sensitive nipples and like to play with them when i masturbate, but cannot do so as theycl are already covered. Eventually i devide to gently rub around the pins and meet my first almost climax as my anus tightens around the pump.
Another pump makes me squirm as the ballon grows. I take the clothespins by the base and twist them generously back and forth , the wood biting into my sensitive nips makes my cunt ache. My second edge goes by quicker as i am already sensitive. As i countinue my task mybas clenching around growing ballon becomes more painful as does the feeling in my stomach and back. The pump stretches my insides mych like and enema. Its an intrusion that doesnt stop and one i eager to expel as time goes on. I couldnt find one comfortable position to lie in. Cumming is difficult. It feels like a constant ruined orgasm as my horrible sore nipples feel twisted raw and throb, and my assholes feel stuffed with an oversized egg. Rubbing on my oversentive clit feels just as bad. Every move makes my stomach feels worse and perserving through the pleasurable pain of cumming is hard. But finally i find my realease warm liquid rushing onto my sheets. i only take a sevond to breath before i immediately release the pressure in my ass( an almost euphoric feeling) and my nipples groved by the clothespins.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great report and well done! I think we can officially say you have broken in your new toy, anyone else got ideas for the piggy?

xSuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2018
I was thinking more of a long term thing. The piggy does sound interested in stretching.
So how about you wear it for one whole day.
Since 13 is "very painful", i would do 1 pump for every 2 hours of the day, counting from 00:00 until 24:00. Waking up at 8am would mean start with 4 pumps and go from there.
If it cant stay up until 24:00 or wants to end early, the time can be halved but pumps doubled. If at 20:00 it thinks it can last only 2 more hours, until 22:00. It does 2 pumps, for 20-22 and 22-24.

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
I was thinking more of a long term thing. The piggy does sound interested in stretching.
So how about you wear it for one whole day.
Since 13 is "very painful", i would do 1 pump for every 2 hours of the day, counting from 00:00 until 24:00. Waking up at 8am would mean start with 4 pumps and go from there.
If it cant stay up until 24:00 or wants to end early, the time can be halved but pumps doubled. If at 20:00 it thinks it can last only 2 more hours, until 22:00. It does 2 pumps, for 20-22 and 22-24.

Eventually i may be able to complete this dare but im sorry to say that at this point in time my real life takes priority and i am very busy. So any all day/24 hr activity must wait. Sorry

Featured Threads

New Personals