United States (East of the Rockies)

painseaker69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2013
23 year old submissive female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

I'm 23 years old looking for a dom male or female I just have a feeble dislikes no piss or scat not a lot of outside things but any thing you don't know if I would like just ask me what ever you want

• Kinks:
Tied breasts nipple clamps anal

• Experience:
I don't have lot of this just a little self bondage

• Limits:
No piss scat and outside

Sieon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 8, 2012
I'd love to be your master, pm me and we can get started

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
i would love to be your master am 19 male

So like, are you actually nineteen? Did you graduate? Did you type that on an ancient brick of a phone where capitalizing letters is like walking through a minefield, and it takes 5 presses of a button just to get one letter? Or is your actual grammar when using a computer, or phone with a built in grammar and spellcheck system in place that terrible? I mean, really. It doesn't take much effort to capitalize an I, or add one, for that matter.

Last edited:

masterleeds123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2013
Good morning from England.
I'm a master and would love to dominate you.
Maybe we could PM, chat a little and see where we can go.

Master Luke

Shenanigans

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2013
I'm an 18 year old male and I could control you if you want. I also own a cb6000s chastity cage that you could control or keep me locked in as much as you want while i control you.

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
the fuck are you kitty the fucking grammer police???? OMG I MISSPELLED GRAMMAR!!!!!! get the fuck over it... people have typos and people talk differently on computers and type their own way.... you pulled this shit in one of my threads.... just sad that you have nothing better to do then look for bad grammar.... fuck off....

So like, are you actually nineteen? Did you graduate? Did you type that on an ancient brick of a phone where capitalizing letters is like walking through a minefield, and it takes 5 presses of a button just to get one letter? Or is your actual grammar when using a computer, or phone with a built in grammar and spellcheck system in place that terrible? I mean, really. It doesn't take much effort to capitalize an I, or add one, for that matter.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Kitty and Spade there is no need for this kind of attacking each other. I've given you both the same infraction to give you some time to cool yourselves.

Featured Threads

New Personals