Anal Tasks

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
new task - food, long term insertion, expansion, stinky(?)

Buy a can of energy drink or soda (there are various sizes you can choose the one you think you can carry in your butt (0,25 / 0,33 / 0,5 L etc.) and also forzen green peas. Drink or put away the liquid from the can, it's up to you. There is two way from here to go on.

A. The open end of the can will be facing up. You fill the can with peas until it's half full so when you walk or move around the peas inside the can will make some noise before they melt from the heat. If you really want people to notice something strange is going on you can do skipping or jumping jacks . Some "ass juice" might get mixed with the peas and water in the can. After some time the inside of the can will become stinky (i think but not sure). The point is to keep the can in your butt while you are at school, in public place or at home but for a longer period of time. If you decide you can eat/drink what you find in the can after the task is finished. I leave this last part open for you for "style points" :)

B. Open end is facing down in your butt so the peas and the water (from melting caused by your body heat) will eventually leave the can and could become hard to keep all that inside. If you choose this you might have to fill the can until it's full of peas before inserting it. This way at least for a short period of time they will still make the noise before melting. The time and place to complete the task is same as in the first way.

Either way is accepted to complete the task.

jackous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2014
Hungary
new task - food, long term insertions, expansion

So as i was browsing on getdare i found THIS post about an interesting anal dare. I have some ideas to make it a little unique so there will be 3 variation of this task (A, A+,A++).

What you need for the A task:

~ A bag of marshmallows (size doeasn't matter)
~ A bowl
~ Water
~ Butt-plug (optional)

Steps:

1) Take a couple of Marshmallows (you can add more later if you like, so no pressure) and soak them in a bowl of water. They'll float, but just turn them every now and then so all sides get wet. It should only take a minute or two, just soak them until they're slimy and soft on the outside.

2) Get into a comfortable position and insert the slimy marshmallows into your ass. The first one or two are kind of hard, and will probably turn to mush. But it gets a LOT easier the more you add in. Eventually, it will be nearly impossible to add anymore because A you're too full, or B the ones already in there start to slip out before you can get the other one in.

3) Now (if you chose to use one) put your butt plug in and hang out. It will take a couple of minutes to a half hour, but you'll start to cramp up really bad. See how long you can hold the marshmallows before you have to release them (and believe me, that is an adventure in that of itself) Post how many marshmallows you could fit, and how long you could hold them!

A+ task:

Use your own (or your partner's ... maybe both combined) piss instead of water.

A++ task:

Once you can't hold it in any longer use a bowl or something to collect the marshmallows than eat it.

You are free to choose from the 3 variations of the task.

joshW6971

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
your goal in my challenge is to give your self a very warm [not hot, don't burn your self] enema, fill the bag all the way, if you can take that much, with warm water. then you must then take an 10min walk if you complete this you must relive your self and give your self another warm enema and take a 15min walk, if you survive this, do the same thing you did the first time. on this walk you must walk for 20 min. have fun.

asslovr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2014
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe more different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing)

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report (posts #19 and #21) + a little Announcement

Hi everyone sorry I've been so busy it was because of finals before winter break so I had to do lots of studying, and then after that I spent my first week and a half or so off writing papers that I was assigned well I'll be taking a little break until the Saturday after Christmas (that said I probably won't do anything on Christmas or Christmas eve but it really depends what mood I'm in and if I can get away from my family for long enough!!) so because of that I should have lots of time to blog and update my thread I'm also thinking of starting a new task request thread that has a bit more freaky theme than this one so if you're interested show some support for it! Finally as for post number 16 since it has been almost a month now (or possibly a little over a month) and the poster hasn't gotten back to me yet I have decided to disqualify it from the thread meaning I won't be doing it. Also as a new rule if I ever have any questions for you about your tasks and you do not get back to me within two weeks of me sending you a private message I will immediately disqualify your post, especially if I check your account and it says you've been on at least once since I sent the private message!

Centurion's task (#19): To be honest the first half of this task was really boring but I'm definitely glad that Centurion brought it back in the second half of the task! First I went to the local dollar store and bought two 100 packs of marbles (note make sure you buy glass marbles if you ever plan on using them for insertions other types of marbles can have dangerous chemicals on them or if they are made of metal can just be plain out poisonous so make sure to stay away from metal and painted marbles) I decided to buy new marbles mostly because I knew from the beginning that I'd probably be throwing them out afterwards and I didn't want to have to throw out anything that was more than a couple dollars. Next I went home stripped naked and got on all fours sticking my ass up high in the air as I slowly inserted the marbles I managed to get about 56 marbles in my ass and 5 big marbles in my ass for a total of 61 marbles. Even when I bought the marbles I figured 200 would be way to many but I wanted to have left overs for the future which is why I decided to do it that way. After fitting the marbles in my ass I stood up feeling a nice pain in my stomach from the marbles I set up a smaller thinner dildo (about 6 inches by 1 inch) and began riding on top of it. The first five minutes were probably the hardest because I wasn't quite aroused yet and I was in lots of pain from the marbles pushing around inside of me, but after I could start rubbing my clit I managed to edge very easily. I remember that after edging once I started moving my hips a lot more as the dildo in my ass felt a lot better and the pain began to turn to pleasure I remember looking down and seeing my breasts bouncing around wildly as I moaned. After that I quickly came twice then got up and started doing the exercises, this took me about two and a half to three hours to do. This was because as I had just taken the dildo out at first my ass was still gaping and every couple of jumping jacks I would have to stop the marbles from falling out. Even after my asshole tightened back up the marbles pushing at it from the inside with each jump made it hard to do so the jumping jacks took about two hours. The sit ups however were rather easy and only took about thirty minutes. After the exercise I was covered in a cold sweat I remember looking down at my moist chest and seeing my nipples were really hard and it was at that point that I had noticed I was cold. I was again stuck my ass high in the air and gave myself an icy cold enema just made from cold water, I thought about using ice water but than opted out of it from fear that it could lower my temperature very easily and I could get very sick. After it was inserted I squatted back onto my dildo to stop it from coming out I remember some of it leaking out as I slid down onto my dildo. After my dildo was in I quickly got off five edges as fast as I could. Then I finished by cumming and I released the enema and marbles into a cheap plastic bowl that I had bought for five dollars. After throwing out the marbles I decided to clean the bowl and keep it for use in the future when I need to use enemas again. I really enjoyed this task but my only problem with it was I felt totally exhausted afterwards.

jackous' task (#21): This was a task that I was informed about before it was even posted and I decided to do it even if I had to be creative about it. First I bought some frozen peas and a can of soda. After drinking the soda I filled the can half full of peas and turned it facing down in order to make sure that the peas didn't fall out of the can and out of my underwear I decided to wear a black thong (to keep the can in) underneath three pairs of cheap panties (just incase the pea juice ruined my panties I didn't want to have to pitch some expensive lingerie or anything) this task was nice and straight forward I decided to go out for a run before going to school to get some nice sweat and ass juice really mixed in there for the end of the task. After school was out I went to the gym and did more exercises then I went to the changing room in the back of the gym and went into the showers (they have private doors so I could take the can out without the other girls noticing). after removing the can I drank the watered down sweaty ass juice mixed with a sort of pea mush but decided to leave much of the peas in there because I'm not a big fan of peas. As a final little extra treat to this task I left the can in the shower, I wonder who picked it up!!! I really loved this task it was relatively complex but also really easy and even though it was longer than other tasks it was also easy to report on which made my life a little easier!!

Anyway thanks for the tasks I still have a little catching up to do but I hope to get more kinky tasks in the future!!!

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Hi everyone sorry I've been so busy it was because of finals before winter break so I had to do lots of studying, and then after that I spent my first week and a half or so off writing papers that I was assigned well I'll be taking a little break until the Saturday after Christmas (that said I probably won't do anything on Christmas or Christmas eve but it really depends what mood I'm in and if I can get away from my family for long enough!!) so because of that I should have lots of time to blog and update my thread I'm also thinking of starting a new task request thread that has a bit more freaky theme than this one so if you're interested show some support for it! Finally as for post number 16 since it has been almost a month now (or possibly a little over a month) and the poster hasn't gotten back to me yet I have decided to disqualify it from the thread meaning I won't be doing it. Also as a new rule if I ever have any questions for you about your tasks and you do not get back to me within two weeks of me sending you a private message I will immediately disqualify your post, especially if I check your account and it says you've been on at least once since I sent the private message!

Centurion's task (#19): To be honest the first half of this task was really boring but I'm definitely glad that Centurion brought it back in the second half of the task! First I went to the local dollar store and bought two 100 packs of marbles (note make sure you buy glass marbles if you ever plan on using them for insertions other types of marbles can have dangerous chemicals on them or if they are made of metal can just be plain out poisonous so make sure to stay away from metal and painted marbles) I decided to buy new marbles mostly because I knew from the beginning that I'd probably be throwing them out afterwards and I didn't want to have to throw out anything that was more than a couple dollars. Next I went home stripped naked and got on all fours sticking my ass up high in the air as I slowly inserted the marbles I managed to get about 56 marbles in my ass and 5 big marbles in my ass for a total of 61 marbles. Even when I bought the marbles I figured 200 would be way to many but I wanted to have left overs for the future which is why I decided to do it that way. After fitting the marbles in my ass I stood up feeling a nice pain in my stomach from the marbles I set up a smaller thinner dildo (about 6 inches by 1 inch) and began riding on top of it. The first five minutes were probably the hardest because I wasn't quite aroused yet and I was in lots of pain from the marbles pushing around inside of me, but after I could start rubbing my clit I managed to edge very easily. I remember that after edging once I started moving my hips a lot more as the dildo in my ass felt a lot better and the pain began to turn to pleasure I remember looking down and seeing my breasts bouncing around wildly as I moaned. After that I quickly came twice then got up and started doing the exercises, this took me about two and a half to three hours to do. This was because as I had just taken the dildo out at first my ass was still gaping and every couple of jumping jacks I would have to stop the marbles from falling out. Even after my asshole tightened back up the marbles pushing at it from the inside with each jump made it hard to do so the jumping jacks took about two hours. The sit ups however were rather easy and only took about thirty minutes. After the exercise I was covered in a cold sweat I remember looking down at my moist chest and seeing my nipples were really hard and it was at that point that I had noticed I was cold. I was again stuck my ass high in the air and gave myself an icy cold enema just made from cold water, I thought about using ice water but than opted out of it from fear that it could lower my temperature very easily and I could get very sick. After it was inserted I squatted back onto my dildo to stop it from coming out I remember some of it leaking out as I slid down onto my dildo. After my dildo was in I quickly got off five edges as fast as I could. Then I finished by cumming and I released the enema and marbles into a cheap plastic bowl that I had bought for five dollars. After throwing out the marbles I decided to clean the bowl and keep it for use in the future when I need to use enemas again. I really enjoyed this task but my only problem with it was I felt totally exhausted afterwards.

jackous' task (#21): This was a task that I was informed about before it was even posted and I decided to do it even if I had to be creative about it. First I bought some frozen peas and a can of soda. After drinking the soda I filled the can half full of peas and turned it facing down in order to make sure that the peas didn't fall out of the can and out of my underwear I decided to wear a black thong (to keep the can in) underneath three pairs of cheap panties (just incase the pea juice ruined my panties I didn't want to have to pitch some expensive lingerie or anything) this task was nice and straight forward I decided to go out for a run before going to school to get some nice sweat and ass juice really mixed in there for the end of the task. After school was out I went to the gym and did more exercises then I went to the changing room in the back of the gym and went into the showers (they have private doors so I could take the can out without the other girls noticing). after removing the can I drank the watered down sweaty ass juice mixed with a sort of pea mush but decided to leave much of the peas in there because I'm not a big fan of peas. As a final little extra treat to this task I left the can in the shower, I wonder who picked it up!!! I really loved this task it was relatively complex but also really easy and even though it was longer than other tasks it was also easy to report on which made my life a little easier!!

Anyway thanks for the tasks I still have a little catching up to do but I hope to get more kinky tasks in the future!!!

I'm glad you eventually go the time to do it. When. Your low on tasks when you've caught up I shall see a new one up.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report (posts #23 and #24ish)

Hi there everyone first off I want to tell you all that I do in fact realise that I skipped number 22 but to be honest the reason why i did that is just because it's such a big task that I couldn't fit it all into a post with another task (trust me I tried it ended up looking like a 3 page essay), so I've decided to write a full report (as opposed to the usual summarized reports) on it for the next report, however because of that I have to gather up my notes on the task and really go over it which is why I am skipping it this time (the other reason why I decided to do this is because in my last report I kind of let jackous down by leaving out too much so this is my little apology to him sorry jackous but you'll have to wait a little bit longer for it). Anyway I hope you all had a nice Christmas and a great New Year (as well as a safe New Year's eve). Anyway I wanted everyone to know that even though I did start another new task request thread (titled a Messy New Year, all about finding tasks that will make me a slutty mess) I'm still going to be doing this one the main reason why I started the other one was because I promised everyone that if I got enough views on my diaper fetish blog that I would make a thread to incorporate it, but since diapers aren't for everyone I decided to just go with a messy theme. Anyway long story short I wanted to tell everyone that I'll be updating this thread still.

joshW6971's Task (post #23): First off I'd like to say that this task only just barely met my criteria for unique tasks, no offense josh, if it weren't for the walking part I probably would have disqualified this task. Ok so first I got a casserole dish and filled it with water, then I put it in the microwave and nuked it till it came to a boil. After it started boiling, which took I believe somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes (can't remember exactly because I forgot to write it down) I took it out and let it cool to the point where the water felt warm to the touch, then I got out my biggest enema bag (I have three one that's about 2 pints, one that's a half liter, and one that's a full liter) and filled it all the way, then of course I put it in and went for a walk. I would say that the first walk was relatively easy for someone with lots of experience using enemas at least, I went for a walk and felt a little discomfort (well a little bit more than what I started with that is) but that was it. After that it was onto enema number two I followed the same method as before and put the new enema in my ass before going for a walk, this one was slightly more difficult and I only just made it. Finally it was onto the third one I put it in went for the walk and managed some how to finish unfortunately I ended up getting my thong dirty as I released it, but it could have been worse. At the time I assumed that the task ended there though I probably should have contacted josh just to make sure but I hope this is good enough, because if I have to do that again I might need to go shopping for more underwear first (been going through lots between this and my girlfriend's wedgie fetish).

asslovr's Task (post #24): unfortunately I don't post pictures, I know that it wouldn't contain me but it's sort of a matter of principle, I mean I said no pictures so even though I'm fine with posting it my principles won't allow me to go back on my word. Anyway I did do the task though (mostly because I didn't read the last line until after I completed it) I "tried" to draw a picture of my favorite penguin plushy, but failed epically lol. My gf was watching the whole time and she said it was hilarious how I was shaking my ass around like some retard on roofies lol and then she made fun of my scribbly ass drawing. Well it was fun and embarrassing so I;m glad I did it, but at the same time I do have to disqualify your task for including a picture sorry sorry.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report (post number 22)

So as i was browsing on getdare i found THIS post about an interesting anal dare. I have some ideas to make it a little unique so there will be 3 variation of this task (A, A+,A++).

What you need for the A task:

~ A bag of marshmallows (size doeasn't matter)
~ A bowl
~ Water
~ Butt-plug (optional)

Steps:

1) Take a couple of Marshmallows (you can add more later if you like, so no pressure) and soak them in a bowl of water. They'll float, but just turn them every now and then so all sides get wet. It should only take a minute or two, just soak them until they're slimy and soft on the outside.

2) Get into a comfortable position and insert the slimy marshmallows into your ass. The first one or two are kind of hard, and will probably turn to mush. But it gets a LOT easier the more you add in. Eventually, it will be nearly impossible to add anymore because A you're too full, or B the ones already in there start to slip out before you can get the other one in.

3) Now (if you chose to use one) put your butt plug in and hang out. It will take a couple of minutes to a half hour, but you'll start to cramp up really bad. See how long you can hold the marshmallows before you have to release them (and believe me, that is an adventure in that of itself) Post how many marshmallows you could fit, and how long you could hold them!

A+ task:

Use your own (or your partner's ... maybe both combined) piss instead of water.

A++ task:

Once you can't hold it in any longer use a bowl or something to collect the marshmallows than eat it.

You are free to choose from the 3 variations of the task.

Ok since there is only one task I just decided to do it in a quote this time tell me if you prefer this format. Before I get into the report I want to mention that I did part A and part A++ but didn't do part A+ do to possible health concerns though it is easily possible that nothing bad would have happened I like to do these threads while keeping in mind any possible health issues that may arise. anyway thank you jackous for another great task here is the report:

After I followed step one I had my girlfriend prepare more marshmallows and insert them that way I wouldn't have to get up to continue to prepare them, as the task suggests the first couple were very hard to get in and kinda squished. but after that they were fairly easy to get in. I got about 23 marshmallows in me before they started slipping out (25 counting the first two and this is of course the regular sized ones). then it was just a waiting game however my girlfriend said doing this turned her on so she had me eat her out while I waited it took about 53 minutes before I couldn't stand the pain anymore and squatted over a bowl and let them all out. The marshmallows that came out were kind of a brownish white goop and smelled awful I began eating them slowly when my girlfriend decided to clean my goo covered butt hole with her tongue after about 20 minutes I managed to get down the last of the marshmallows.

Ok a few health concerns involving this task would be if you choose to use pee use your own, I didn't because there is still a chance that doing that could cause an infection and for my threads I like to do my tasks giving the safest possible example. Finally if you are a guy, or girl with a hairy but I would suggest that you shave or wax it before doing this task I personally am completely smooth there (my gf thinks it's cute for it to be childish and smooth) however if I wasn't than the marshmallow could have easily gotten stuck in the hairs and would have been extremely painful to get out (luckily marshmallow melts so it wouldn't be as bad as gum but harder than you think) even the bits that dried on my skin because my gf didn't get it all stung because they got stuck to my panties. well anyway I am so sorry that this took sooooo long but I hope you enjoy and I'll be trying much harder to keep up with my threads and I'm thinking of doing another thread soon since my messy new year was basically a flop (maybe something involving my breasts or involving clothes)

souescravosexual

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2017
Exibitionism, food, stinky

So you are going to wear you shortest dress or skirt, with no panties. Try to choose a loose one. You can also put some confortable high heels and a sexy top to call more atention. Take a cucumber in to your purse.

Then you are going to put some unpeeled grapes in to your ass, and fill yourself up with icecubes (For more exibitioinism you can make Milk icecubes or coffee icecubes).

Once you are full you are going for a walk away from home. This is the trick part. As the ice melts you are not going to hold the liquid in. You are going to let it flow out of your ass and trought your legs. Once in a while some grapes are going to fall down. Keep going until you are empty. Set up a countdown for one hour after you walked out. When it rings, if you are not empty yet, you will have about 30 seconds to find a hidden spot. After those seconds you have to push it all out.

After you are empty keep going away until you find a spot where you can put that cucumber in to your ass. You better hold it in because you will have no panties.

Once it is in you can walk back home, in the same path. But pay attention to the ground. When you find the grapes you dropped or it´s peel, you have to collect your garbage. Make sure to bend over in a sexy way. I really hope your dress is short enought to show off your ass as you pick it up.

Bonus: If you are ok with it every 2 blocks you have to put the peels collected back in to your ass.

Bonus2: Drop everything out of your ass when you are getting close from home.

Featured Threads

New Personals