United States (East of the Rockies)

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
18 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

All I require is unfailing submission and a willingness to accept consequences for a lack of it. I do need a full body (you can leave the head off if you want to) non sexual picture of yourself with my name written some ware just to prove you are who you say you are.

• Kinks:
Rope Bondage, domination (duh), and handcuffs.

• Experience:
Not much I had a girl friend on campus who was into submission which gave me my first taste of domination.

• Limits:
Being overweight. Sorry this is a serious turn off for me. If you are overweight expect a lot of my demands to involve exercise and nutrition. It's for your own good really.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Being overweight. Sorry this is a serious turn off for me. If you are overweight expect a lot of my demands to involve exercise and nutrition. It's for your own good really.

Are you professing to be an expert in exercise physiology and dietary science? I would advise against using "domination" as a justification for ordering "not to eat"! Take the submissive as they are -- don't try to alter their physical appearance to make them more appealing to you. Especially don't "task" anyone if you don't know exactly what the effects will be!

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Are you professing to be an expert in exercise physiology and dietary science? I would advise against using "domination" as a justification for ordering "not to eat"! Take the submissive as they are -- don't try to alter their physical appearance to make them more appealing to you. Especially don't "task" anyone if you don't know exactly what the effects will be!
@ Memories: It's not your place to judge other people's kinks and limits. Actually, food control and body modification are kinks for some. There's nothing in the OP that suggests that someone should stop eating or encourages eating disorders.

Simply put: stop nitpicking. If you don't like it, leave it alone. You have your limits and others have theirs too. Respect that.

Future uncontributive postings from you that serves no other purposes than nitpicking and patronizing other users may be deleted in the future.

Last edited:

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Maybe an overweight person could use this type of domination. Excesise is always good.

Featured Threads

New Personals