Automatic masturbation?

Link

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 20, 2011
I just was thinking how many girls can go into bondage and insert a vibrator for pleasure/torture, but a guy could never do that. So I tried to look into any device that might masturbate a guy without him doing anything.. and I ended up finding something. It's called the auto blow or something. Just google that and it'd come up. Though I was wondering if there was anything else like that? It's like.. 100 bucks. :O

it really is tempting.. but I'm not sure if I should get that or if there's something else or what. Any thoughts?

nick32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
I just was thinking how many girls can go into bondage and insert a vibrator for pleasure/torture, but a guy could never do that. So I tried to look into any device that might masturbate a guy without him doing anything.. and I ended up finding something. It's called the auto blow or something. Just google that and it'd come up. Though I was wondering if there was anything else like that? It's like.. 100 bucks. :O

it really is tempting.. but I'm not sure if I should get that or if there's something else or what. Any thoughts?

As a cheap option a vibe attached to the bottom part of the head of your penis will work on pretty much everyone.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
As a cheap option a vibe attached to the bottom part of the head of your penis will work on pretty much everyone.

I second this one. "Torture by sex" or "torture by masturbation" is a really kinky thing on the other hand, together with post orgasm torture, which is something I'm not able to do myself and would so love to get happened to me...

Featured Threads

New Personals