Bad girl needs punishment

bggia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2015
I was instructed to seek punishments fitting for a bad girl here. I pleasured myself without permission. Master states I must be punished and humiliated . Master will read the requests and instruct me what punishments/humiliations will occur.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
And what does this bad girl have in the way of toys? What are your limits? Can we talk to your Master? We really should be dealing with a real person, not a skank slave.

bggia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2015
That skank little whore is being punished. I ordered her to post this as it embarresses her to do so. I have unlimited supplies for said whore. She has no limits. she does as told

bggia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2015
what the whore forgot to mention (and will now recieve additional punishment for not following orders exactly) was THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEK> she has done this twice. She has been beaten,forced to play with her pussy and as soon as she is ready to cum must stop. I've had her at our store working with a butt plug and vibrator in her pussy. nipple clips. and even forced her to serve my friends naked at home. allowing them to cum all over her...

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Hmm. What did she do to deserve punishment?

Ok skank! I'm a fan of exercise punishments, so i want you to do 50 lunges with each leg, then 50 squats. More to follow if you are successful

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
hows this sound

Must wear a skirt all day with no panties and a vibe and an anal vibe all day if she cums or even touchs her self once she wont be aloud to cum for a month. And then if she brakes that rule she gets 50 slaps eith a wooden spoon on her feet then has to do 50 jumping jacks. Might be a little over kill but you can always modify it.

Featured Threads

New Personals