Ball pulling

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
From a female perspective I am a bit curious. Every man i have met has absolutely zero tolerance to pain here, and definitively does not consider the pain pleasure. A few years ago during a school ski trip, a guy managed to get a tree between his legs, he almost passed out. Is there a difference between testies being squeezend or pulled?
All pain has the potential to be pleasure. I think it mainly depends on circumstances, e.g. who applies it.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
With a loop around my testicles a weight is attached and my mistress requires me to walk with the heavy ball weights swinging.
Humiliating and painful.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Continuing from above:
My Mistress, a latina lady maybe 60yrs old I see maybe 6 times a year insists on testicle weights. Sunday last, she visited calling me as to the time of her arrival, and reminded me that I was to have the weights on when she arrived. The weight is 3 lbs, hanging between my legs, on a tight cord. Someone mentioned how much pain will the male accept..In my case, the pain is more discomfort, especially when I walk. She will squeeze them and use a needle on the scrotum, but beating and hard squeezing /I cant tolerate.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
All pain has the potential to be pleasure. I think it mainly depends on circumstances, e.g. who applies it.
Actually you are incorrect. When in teenage years males testicles are super sensitive but this changes as time goes by.

Although being kicked in the balls might knock most men down, usually they manage to walk it off.

This is why things like ball tying, ball stretching, ball squeezing, and ball pulling becomes sex play items.

Needles and such are going into hard core bdsm while the other 4 things named come under femdom & cbt (Cock Ball Torture) also = scrotum play.

Cunt busting, pussy cropping, pussy whipping, and cunt busting are the female versions.

KTPhinchy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2023
I'm sometimes challenged to see how much weight I can hang on my balls. I have tried several methods, but the latest challenge I had to use steel shackles. I managed 2.6KG, and had to walk up and down with them swinging.
Has anyone else got any "weighting" ideas?

Attachments

• junked (11).jpg
    junked (11).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 5
  • junked(17).jpg
    junked(17).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 5

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I'm sometimes challenged to see how much weight I can hang on my balls. I have tried several methods, but the latest challenge I had to use steel shackles. I managed 2.6KG, and had to walk up and down with them swinging.
Has anyone else got any "weighting" ideas?
Find some weights that are spiked so that when you walk you also get poked with the spikes. Not sure is they make anything like that or not

Reactions: KTPhinchy

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
Find some weights that are spiked so that when you walk you also get poked with the spikes. Not sure is they make anything like that or not

Try more if you can. Or, try this -- Have someone wrap a rope around your ball and your penis, then have you lay on the bed flat on your back. While you are on your back have him or her pull on the rope and raise your butt off the bed.

I have had that done to me before. OUCH does it hurt. However, once you are let back down the pain does go away. That is if you are not pulled very far off the bed and you are held there no more than a few seconds. More would probably do some real damage to what makes you a male. Do not do it for more than a few seconds or more than about 6" off the bed.

KTPhinchy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2023
Try more if you can. Or, try this -- Have someone wrap a rope around your ball and your penis, then have you lay on the bed flat on your back. While you are on your back have him or her pull on the rope and raise your butt off the bed.

I have had that done to me before. OUCH does it hurt. However, once you are let back down the pain does go away. That is if you are not pulled very far off the bed and you are held there no more than a few seconds. More would probably do some real damage to what makes you a male. Do not do it for more than a few seconds or more than about 6" off the bed.
Could have held a few more shackles, but that's the complete collection - hence the padlock ! The rope thing sounds interesting. Thanks

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
I'm sure there are things around it's just finding them.
Just be sure they do not pierce you and do a lot of damage to your body.

[email protected]

Naughty nova said:
Find some weights that are spiked so that when you walk you also get poked with the spikes. Not sure is they make anything like that or not' I'm sure there are things around it's just finding them.

Featured Threads

New Personals