United States (West of the Rockies)

kleid223

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2010
19 year old submissive male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

Hello everyone, my name is Dale and I am a submissive 19 year old male. I am really hoping to get a Mistress who will "put up" with me. I do enjoy crossdressing. I have a couple bras and two pairs of panties. The only skirt I have is one I made by just cutting up a pair of khaki shorts. Not much but its all I can do for now. I do have picture mail on my phone so I can easily send you pictures.

I am a very easy going person. I do as I am told and do the best I can at the job at hand. I enjoy spankings, humiliation, being treated like a dog. The only time I can do naked public dares is at night but that doesn't mean that I can do some secret stuff in the restrooms at school.

I am graduating High School this year and am moving onto college. I am going to major in Nursing. I do hope you consider me any and all interested Mistress's.

• Kinks:
Crossdressing, femdom, humiliation, pet play, night time outside, watersports, spanking, ice, working out.

• Experience:
I sadly have no experience except with crossdressing myself a little bit and acting as a dog outside once or twice at night in my back yard. Other than that, I have nothing sadly.

• Limits:
Anything to do with scat, friends, family, and anything illegal.

kleid223

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2010
crap...I posted in the wrong forum for personal ads...

My bad....please ignore this ad...

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
If you want it moved sections message me with where you want it and i'll move it for you. For now thread closed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals