Birthday!!!!

babygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2011
So I need some stuff to do tomorrow around my house/yard. I have the house to myself and limits are listed below:) Humiliation, pain, punishment...etc all welcome:)

LIMITS: Scat, Blood, Needles, Knives, Guns, Kids, Family

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Since it's your birthday I think you should wear your birthday suit all day and by that I mean no clothes (excepting something temporarily for another dare of course)

Also any time you need to piss do so into a glass, drink what you can, and what you can't or won't you pour over your head.

Edge once for ever year old you are with out cumming, then slap your pussy once for every year, now you can cum.

Zoewee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2011
wear your shortest tightest dress or skirt and a bra panties will be up to you might be easier not to wear on tho with your highest heels and set your phone on vibrate and set a minimum of 20 alarms to go off at random times during the day then put you phone in a plastic bag or something and insert it into your pussy... the only way to shut the alarm off is for you to find a place where you can take it out and shut it off which means you might not be able to shut it off right away and after its off you must insert it again because you never know when the next one is set to go off
I hope you enjoy

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
During the day put on some sexy clothing; top, skirt, bra, thong, no shoes and go out into your back yard. Now remove your top while standing next to the backdoor of your house and go place it in the far right and corner of your yard and return to the backdoor. Now remove your skirt and go place that in the far left hand corner of your yard and return to the house. Next take off your bra, now this is going to the far right corner of the front yard and return. Lastly, take those panties off and go place them in the one remaining corner of your yard and return to your backyard.

Go have a seat outside and edge 20 times in the center of your backyard.

Now to retrieve the clothing you will go in reverse order; panties, bra, skirt, shirt. You will return to the backdoor before going for the next piece of clothing. Here's the catch, before you can put on that piece of clothing you must go to that corner face away from the house, do 50 jumping jacks and edge 5 times. Keep in mind this is for each piece of clothing, you will end up doing 200 jumping jacks and edging 20 times just to get dressed again.

Let me know how it goes and enjoy!!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I hope you can still do this birthday dare!

Strip completely naked. On a non-carpeted surface (tile, wood floor, concrete, etc.) lay out a measuring tape stretching no more than 2 feet long. Shove a pair of die up your asshole.

Standing at the zero foot mark, bend over while aiming your ass toward the 2 foot mark and try to force each of the die explosively out off your asshole. The 2 numbers which "show" is the the total number of people younger than you which you'll ask to spank your bare ass as you lay completely naked across their clothed lap and how many days you have to accomplish this dare.

Example: The two die "roll" a pair of 6's so you must ask 12 people, younger than you, to spank your bare ass and you must complete the dare within 12 days.

The die which falls the farthest away from the zero mark will determine the maximum distance in a radius from your home which you can choose the people to ask to spank you. The number on the die multiplied by the distance from the zero mark in feet equals the number of miles in a radius from your home which you can choose from.

Example: The farthest "expelled" die is a "6" which landed 1 foot - 4 inches (1.3 feet) from the zero mark. "6x1.3=~7.8" -- We'll round up to get a 8 mile radius. On a map, draw a circle around your home showing a distance no greater than 8 miles from your home. Your choice of people must fall within this radius.

The die which falls the shorter distance from the zero mark will be used to calculate the total number of spanks each person will give you. The number on the die will be multiplied by the distance in inches to equal the number of spanks.

Example: The "shorter" die landed 12 inches from the zero mark. "6x12=84" or 84 bare hand spanks by each person.

In place of inches, feet and miles, replace with your country's equivalent measurements.

Have fun! Please post a report about each "encounter".

Last edited:

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Take ur garden hose and make an extremely muddy spot in ur yard then put on ur smallest bra and thong. Put rice in the thong and needle weave in ur bra then go belly flop into the mud and stay for how many yrs old u r(min) let the mud harden then take a bath of ur pee pussy juices and milk stay "clean" for the day

pics4free

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 12, 2012
breast , edge, take pic, edge , pic, breast , egde.......
he he!!! enjoy.....

pics4free

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 12, 2012
breast, edge, edge, take pic, breast..... enjoy , take pic.

breast , edge, edge, breast, take pic, edge, breast, edge, take pic...
enjoy.....:D

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
breast , edge, edge, breast, take pic, edge, breast, edge, take pic...
enjoy.....:D

Why did you post a comment here? The OP posted on 03-18-2012 that her birthday was the next day! Your suggestion is nearly 3 months late!

Featured Threads

New Personals