• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A few days ago the lovely @MissL posted this photo of her boobs covered in writing.

Some to and fro in the comments revealed she is up for a challenge to fit even more nasty comments on her huge boobs, in fact she questioned if we could come up with 50 different words to use on them.

Now I'm sure the community here is up to this challenge, there are a bunch of obvious ones, a lot of them already used in the posted photo but I'm sure we can easily find plenty more to give her 50 or more to use.
Now the rules here are simple, we need commonly used humiliating/objectifying words or phrases. Phrases will count as the number of words in the phrase, so "cum slut" = 2 words and so on. Keep words to correct spellings, so no txt speak type abbreviations.

Add your contribution here in the comments and as long as it's appropriate I'll add it into the list below. I don't see a need to set a time limit here, so the sooner we get a list of 50+ words the sooner we get to see MissL use them. If we get a lot more then the most popular 50 or so will get used.

I'm kicking off the list with a bunch of words that seem to be missing on the original photo, let's see what you come up with!

New member @Ashwai91 has asked to join in the fun so she will be completing the same challenge.

Word List for MissL & Ashwai91

Boobs
Jugs
Hooters
Udders
Melons
Funbags
Knockers

Cum dump
Dick puppet
Abuse Me
Hit my tits
Milk tanks
Balloons
Pinch me (around nips)
Pull me (around nips)
titty fuck
fuckable
squeeze me
spit on me
Useless objects
Free use
Public property
Meat sacks
Cock polishers
Cum catchers
Milk Bags
Fuck Handles
Pleasure Inducers
Tug Me

doorbell (across nipples)

pincushion

Total words = 53 <<<<< Target met!

Edit: MissL suggested the boobs to be tied, I've created a poll at the top where you can cast a vote for your preference of rope or rubber bands. All writing will be restricted to the bound tit meat meaning no stray writing spilling over onto their chests.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
C'mon folks, need to get moving here. Help out to get us over the 50 words line, MissL enjoys quite a bit of humiliation so pretty much anything is on the table here. I'll add a few more myself to keep things moving but want this to be a community effort.

Dick puppet
Abuse Me
Hit my tits

MissL

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2021
It does look like the good people of kinktalk don't want to write on my tits...

Reactions: PunisherH

MissL

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2021
Starting to get somewhere with this now.

Might want to recount though lol its 23 or 24 depending if you are counting funbags as one or two words lol

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

MissL

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2021
Since it is starting to look like you guys might actually make it to 50, a decision needs to be made...

Am I tying my tits up when I do this? And if so, how? Rope? Elastic bands?

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A quick update on progress, "spit on me" has been approved for use so we now stand at 31 words, just 19 needed to get this happening.

And there is now an additional participant, @Ashwai91 has asked to join in the fun. She will also be completing the challenge and writing all 50 words on her boobs as well. So we'll have a double header, big boob bonanza!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Since it is starting to look like you guys might actually make it to 50, a decision needs to be made...

Am I tying my tits up when I do this? And if so, how? Rope? Elastic bands?
Let put it to a vote shall we?

I've added a poll at the top of the thread, one vote per person and we see what method wins.

Featured Threads

New Personals