Bondage for 2

Wiley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2011
Hi, my gf and i would like some help/ideas.

we like to be tied together, preferably self bound.
we have only household items, she has a vibe.

Any suggestions on ideas/scenarios/techniques would be apreciated.

Thanks
Feel free to ask questions

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
I've been wanting to tie myself and my girlfriend together. My next plan was for me to bury myself deep inside her, then tape ourselves together, with me inside her. Depending on how it feels, that would dictate how long we stay like that.

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
Here is one I saw posted today on GD. Thought I would send it on over, not taking any credit for it though!

The basic idea of this dare is that you get to tie each other up in such a way that you both get to have fun and still get to have sex.

Firstly the Girl:
1. Attach nipple clamps or pegs to your nipples. Make sure that you have the ability to attach string or rope to them. If you have clamps with a chain all the better.
2. Tie around the base of each boob until they are nice and tight. I find the easiest way to do this is to have my partner on all fours but that's up to you. The idea here is that the nipple clamps go on first and when the boobs are tied the skin is pulled tighter thus making the clamps more effective.

Now the Guy:
Get some string and tie around your balls and the base of your cock. Get them as tight as you can handle. Make sure that you have a reasonable amount of string left because it will be attached to the nipple clamps.

Together:
Once the boobs and balls are tied, get into a doggy style position (I guess missionary would work too) and get as deep into her pussy as you can. Then (this will require some flexibility) you need to attach the string that is hanging from his balls to the chain/string on the nipple clamps. Make sure that it is taught so that when he pulls out it pulls on both the nipples and the balls at the same time. The gentler you are in your love making the less the sensation, the rougher you are, the more pain you get to enhance the pleasure.

Let us know how you go. :)

Wiley

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2011
Sounds fun, may try it out, but we were looking for some proper bondage type ideas, but still a good idea

Damon M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2011
ive read one time that the man would stuff his balls in the womans mouth and her head be bound between her legs and his head bound to her vagina and their arms cuffed around eachother.

could substitute the balls with the penis instead :p

enjoy!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Make sure you have fresh batteries for the vibe. Acquire as much saran wrap as you can (5 rolls minimum), a pair of enema kits and a couple of rolls of duct tape.

You and your gf both drink a 2 quarts (or liters) of water. You both administer an enema kit to each other. While retaining the liquid (your choice of solution), your gf inserts the vibe fully in your asshole, set to highest level. You bury your cock completely up her asshole. Begin wrapping your bodies together in the saran wrap concentrating on keeping your bodies tight hip-to-hip. You may leave your hands free or you may have your hands placed on her pussy/clit, your choice. After the saran wrap is used up, secure the plastic with as much of the duct tape as you feel is necessary.

I would advise doing this in an area which you can easily clean afterwards as it will get messy after some time. You may not release each other from your bonds unless both agree. The goal is to be the last to "give up" as the "loser" has to provide the "winner" with daily orgasms (on demand as many per day as desired) while the "loser" will not be permitted to orgasm over the next 30 days!

Have fun and give a full description of the "event"!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Well, Wiley. Did you try any of these idea? Just curious.

New Personals