Bursting with sexual lust

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
I am so horny right now, I am soaking my panties and I have to sit on a towel.

It started last night where I got soo aroused and I needed to release my urges, but I didn't touch myself. Now I am about to explode. I will do anything to be allowed to play and orgasm.

I want you to give me ideas, how shall I masturbate and make myself cum. Any idea is appreciated. Not that I will do all what you post, but I will try to find one idea and then carry that one out. I need to orgasm. I want to see exploding stars inside my head. I need to. BTW I love to be humiliated and degraded.

You can download my pics from here
link removed
Please tell me if your looked at my pics and masturbate
Or how and ugly fat and filhty whore I am, uploading my pics on the internet. Degrade me, tell me how pathetic I am.

I want to climax real bad. Please help me doing so.

PLEEEEEEAAAAASE

Last edited:

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
Try and cum without any vaginal or clitoral stimulation at all. You may only touch your ass and nipples. You make do anything to them you would like, but you must not touch anything else!

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
Now that was an interesting thought. Too bad, that I already played and climaxed, but I wil use your wonderful idea another time.
Thank you for taking part in my experience.

I will now close this thread, I have climaxed and are not seeking for anything naughty at the moment.

Thank you for your time

Featured Threads

New Personals