Cheryl the Dominatrix

Rob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 27, 2010
Hello and welcome to this story of mine. It's my first attempt at writing a story, so critiscism is welcome. Please be nice.

Warning: This story will contain scenes of domination, many fetishes such as BDSM and forced sex. Please leave if you are offended by scenes such as these.

Chapter One

Cheryl is a tall, brunette and slim dominatrix, at the nice age of 28. She recently split from her husband, due to his lack of service to her. It did not please her. Days passed after her divorce as she made a thought - she required a younger model.

Rob is a tall, brown haired boy, barely out of education. At the age of 18, he had many good grades behind him. He was also dating a girl, whom he had known since he was 15.

It was on a horrible and wet Friday that Cheryl first saw Rob. He was walking down the path to his girlfriend's house. Cheryl instantly knew "He's the one for me" and she drove closer. She stopped the car and approached him.
"Excuse me sir, can I offer you a lift?" she asked.
Rob looked puzzled, but greatfully accepted the lift. He climbed into the front seat and the door locked behind him. Cheryl smirked and started driving. She did not stop. She drove. And drove. And drove.

An hour later, they arrived at a small, yet secluded, building. Cheryl raised a cloth to Rob's face and he passed out.

Fifteen minutes later, Rob awoke. He was stark naked and tied to a large, cold, metal table. He looked around the candle-lit room and could see instruments of pain and of a sexual nature. He gulps. From the shadows came a cold voice.

"I'm glad you are awake." Cheryl said

Rob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 27, 2010
Chapter Two

Rob turned his head to look at the woman infront of him. Wearing a tight, black, lycra outfit was Cheryl, who smiled and introduced herself "I'm your new mistress" she said simply.

Rob gulped instantly and Cheryl whiped the table between his legs. She hissed "Next time I will whip you!". Rob gulped.

To be continued

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Why've you "reserved" posts on the thread for the further chapters? Remember you'll only have a limited time to edit the chapters into those "reserved" posts you've made.

Rob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 27, 2010
Why've you "reserved" posts on the thread for the further chapters? Remember you'll only have a limited time to edit the chapters into those "reserved" posts you've made.

I've reserved them so people don't have to scroll through the thread looking for the next chapter.
Why will I have limited time, and how long?

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Just the way the forums are set up. Can't remember exactly how long. I would be able to post in your chapters if you get to the point where you've lost the edit button, but of course it might cause you a bit of delay of posting cause you'd have to wait for me to come on. Just sayin is all.

Featured Threads

New Personals